Reviews for The Moon Is Red As It Is Round
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I personally love the rhythm of this poem, and I think the rhymes work very well. The questions you asked in the poem were very strong and your descriptive writing style is wonderful. Very nicely written! Keep writing! _
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hi! Thanks for your review of "Colorblind". Allow me to return the favor...

1.) "The place smells not like a dying hound" - This line just feels out of place here.

2.) "Is there still chance for this world to live" - Do you want to add an "a" before "chance", here?

3.) "Round is the moon, red as it is" - The rhyme scheme kind of falls apart in this stanza.

Nice poem. Somehow it came out as rap in my head, which is rather odd (especially since I HATE rap music!). Anyhow, the only criticism I have is that that rhythm isn't consistant throughout. There are a bunch of places where there are either extra or missing beats. Run through and take a look and see if you can (and want to) clean some of that up. I think it'd make the poem stronger.

Well done, and thanks! -Ruatha
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Very descriptive and makes you think about the human race. Could we really have peace. It is unknown. A excellent piece of writing you have here.