Reviews for Into The Void
Utena Himemiya chapter 39 . 9/24
They finally beat him! I'm really sad that Hisamichi died, however. Poor Sari, I was hoping that she'd get a good ending.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 39 . 9/24
So, in the end Valentino and Rubio will never know the answers to their lives. Man, that's a sad way to end things. The ending of this story gave me a very bittersweet feeling. All in all, this was a good story. I can only hope that your future works get even better. Loved this story.
Black Bride Anna chapter 38 . 7/27
Ibuki has some kind of power. I was actually shocked that Rubio's parents ended up being the same person too. This whole chapter caught me off guard, like all of your big reveals. Your plot twists were just awesome here.
HFGLF 2 chapter 38 . 7/27
This is what it all comes down to. This is the fight of the century, and your bad guy fights are always super impressive. A lot came out in this chapter and I can see things are finally coming down to the big reveals. What will the last chapter hold? I can't wait to see.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 38 . 7/27
I've been with this story from the very beginning and I have to say that it's been a good run. Going through the years with your cast of colorful characters has been fun, but now this story is finally coming to an end. The final battle is on as Ibuki tries to suck the world into a void and we learn where we get the title of the story from. Rubio's mother and father are revealed and he is revealed as an angel or alien (both?) It will be interesting to see the last chapter and know how this story comes to an end.
MotherHonker chapter 38 . 7/27
Ibuki wants to destroy civilization and start all over again? Holy shit! Please guys, you got to stop him!
Malarky chapter 38 . 7/19
Holy crap! Ibuki's a Seraphim? And Rubio is an angel? I think? What exactly was Celestia? Are we going to learn what she...they? Are before the story ends?
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 38 . 7/15
This chapter was intense. Ibuki is also a Seraphim and now he's trying to doom everyone. It'll be interesting to see how the gang pulls out of this.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 38 . 7/15
In this chapter we learn that there are other Seraphim, Ibuki is one of them and that the Seraphim have both genders and are capable of self impregnation. Since Rubio is a Serphim I wonder if he has the same capabilities as Celestia? This makes he and Valentino's relationship sort of strange but interesting. I don't think I've come across this kind of dynamic in a story and actually have it work. My hat is off to you on that.

Now Ibuki wants to pull the world into a void and start humanity all over again. I wonder the exact same thing many of the characters wonder right now...How in the hell are they going to pull that off?
Axis Tripper chapter 38 . 7/15
Ibuki IS a Seraphim. This means the fight is going to be really interesting. I like that twist after twist was delivered here. My mind is still reeling from the fact that Rubio is an alien/angel and his mother and father are the same person. This chapter feels surreal still and I love it.
King Corn chapter 38 . 7/14
This is a great chapter! The fight between Rubio and Ibuki is just great! This is the big fight I was waiting for and I can't wait to see what happens!
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 38 . 7/14
Whoa! Rubio's father and mother are the same person and he's an angel? I bet Sari really regrets picking on him so much now!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 38 . 7/14
Ibuki is also a Seraphim! Wow what a turn of events!
Dark Kurogane chapter 38 . 7/14
I can't believe we're coming to the end of the fight. This is what I've stuck around this story for, and I admit I'm kind of sad to see it coming to an end. I think I'm in for a real treat with this fight.

I'm definitely going to read the Fall of Axis.
Utena Himemiya chapter 38 . 7/14
So Ibuki was a Seraphim Project? I had a feeling that he was! I hope the gang can beat him!
784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »