Reviews for Into The Void
Black Bride Anna chapter 36 . 2/23
I didn't expect any of that. Rubio turned into such an awesome character in this chapter. I'm blown away.
HFGLF 2 chapter 36 . 2/23
The sorrow continues with Rubio's confession to being Genesis. I have a feeling things will take another sad turn when everything gets fully explained.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 36 . 2/23
Rubio's past finally comes out. It turns out he's part of an experiment and was created rather than born. It explains a lot about his character before. His instability of not having orders, his drive to kill Valentino and emotional break downs in dealing with the world around him.

I have a feeling that more of his past is going to come out in the next chapter.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 36 . 2/23
Wait...is Rubio an angel? Or is he half angel?
MotherHonker chapter 36 . 2/23
Rubio's past shocked me. I feel so bad for him.
Malarky chapter 36 . 2/23
Oh man. What is Rubio's transformation going to be?
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 36 . 2/23
Now we're getting into the thick of the story. Rubio's past fills in a lot of blanks about his 's ironic how he and Valentino were meant to be enemies but then they turn out being just the opposite. In all honesty, this is probably one of my favorite chapters because I've always wanted to know the secret behind Rubio's character.
Axis Tripper chapter 36 . 2/23
Rubio is a test tube project made from DNA of a supposed angel that they found on a mountain. That's really cool no matter how you put it. This chapter was awesome!
King Corn chapter 36 . 2/23
I didn't see that coming at all. I knew Rubio was an assassin and I thought maybe he was genetically engineered like Valentino, Zidane, Loreli and Udo but nothing this shocking. You really punched me in the face with a nice plot twist there.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 36 . 2/23
So Rubio isn't entirely human? Whoa, that's so cool! Will his transformation be an angel, I wonder?
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 36 . 2/23
Rubio is part angel isn't he? Or part whatever that body is that they found on that mountain.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 35 . 2/23
Vincent and Ionna got together. I like how real you made the emotion feel in this chapter. Valentino and Vincent having their little chat was nice as well. Great job!
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 36 . 2/23
This is so sad. You know, I like how you keep a constant with the common factors in your character's stories. They either have all been done wrong or are experiments looking for an escape. I have this feeling Rubio isn't exactly a human.
Dark Kurogane chapter 36 . 2/23
I get why they didn't go off to battle yet. I can't wait to see what Rubio's transformation will be.
Utena Himemiya chapter 36 . 2/23
I am still fucked up about Agata. I will never be okay about her. I have to say that I didn't expect that little twist at all. So much stuff came out and this chapter was very informative. Poor Rubio.
754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »