Reviews for Into The Void
Malarky chapter 38 . 7/19
Holy crap! Ibuki's a Seraphim? And Rubio is an angel? I think? What exactly was Celestia? Are we going to learn what she...they? Are before the story ends?
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 38 . 7/15
This chapter was intense. Ibuki is also a Seraphim and now he's trying to doom everyone. It'll be interesting to see how the gang pulls out of this.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 38 . 7/15
In this chapter we learn that there are other Seraphim, Ibuki is one of them and that the Seraphim have both genders and are capable of self impregnation. Since Rubio is a Serphim I wonder if he has the same capabilities as Celestia? This makes he and Valentino's relationship sort of strange but interesting. I don't think I've come across this kind of dynamic in a story and actually have it work. My hat is off to you on that.

Now Ibuki wants to pull the world into a void and start humanity all over again. I wonder the exact same thing many of the characters wonder right now...How in the hell are they going to pull that off?
Axis Tripper chapter 38 . 7/15
Ibuki IS a Seraphim. This means the fight is going to be really interesting. I like that twist after twist was delivered here. My mind is still reeling from the fact that Rubio is an alien/angel and his mother and father are the same person. This chapter feels surreal still and I love it.
King Corn chapter 38 . 7/14
This is a great chapter! The fight between Rubio and Ibuki is just great! This is the big fight I was waiting for and I can't wait to see what happens!
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 38 . 7/14
Whoa! Rubio's father and mother are the same person and he's an angel? I bet Sari really regrets picking on him so much now!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 38 . 7/14
Ibuki is also a Seraphim! Wow what a turn of events!
Dark Kurogane chapter 38 . 7/14
I can't believe we're coming to the end of the fight. This is what I've stuck around this story for, and I admit I'm kind of sad to see it coming to an end. I think I'm in for a real treat with this fight.

I'm definitely going to read the Fall of Axis.
Utena Himemiya chapter 38 . 7/14
So Ibuki was a Seraphim Project? I had a feeling that he was! I hope the gang can beat him!
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 38 . 7/14
This chapter really hit me in the gut. I didn't expect any of that stuff to happen, and that stuff that came out about Celestia...I'm still reeling from that. Rubio actually IS an angel...does that mean Valentino is like a fallen angel? I'm curious about all of this and I hope I get answers in the end of the story.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 37 . 4/13
I think most of my questions have been answered. Rubio is indeed an angel and Valentino has angel DNA. Man, I bet Ibuki does too.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 37 . 4/13
Oh man, I hope they can beat Ibuki!
King Corn chapter 37 . 4/11
Oh yeah! This story is still alive! I'm so glad! I can't wait to see what this big fight is going to be all about!
HFGLF 2 chapter 37 . 4/11
I was surprised to get a notification from this story. I thought you'd given up on it. I'm glad you haven't. Actually, I should have known you better than that. It looks like everyone is about to face the final boss. This is the moment I've waited for.

I like your extra touch where everyone restated what they were fighting for and their own reasons for bringing down Ibuki. Let's just hope we don't witness any more casualties.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 37 . 4/11
Not only did you come back, but you came back with a vengeance! Just kidding! I'm so happy that you came back! Even happier that you're going to finish this story! So far everything is great and I hope you update real soon!
778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »