Reviews for Into The Void
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 40 . 1/7
800th review, and this story deserved it.

It's finally over, and it's definitely been a ride that I loved being on. Thank you for such a unique and interesting story. I look forward to your future works.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 39 . 1/7
The end of all means. The chapter to end all of the story,and I must say that I am impressed. This work overall has always been among my favorites, despite it's age and the fact that your writing has vastly improved since you wrote this story. I really love how I could see you change over the years and while I'm sad to see this work go, I'm interested in seeing The Fall of Axis.

The characters all changed, all grew and learned things about themselves. It's interesting to watch their dynamic and growth evolve over time. I'm definitely going to come back to this work, as I truly love it. This is what made me a fan of yours and it will always have a place in my heart because of that.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 40 . 1/5
I like how this ending wasn't all 'the good guys won' but rather it was 'the god guys won, but it cost them aspects of their happiness'. Not everyone got their perfect ending and I think that's what makes this so real to me.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 39 . 1/5
This is the last chapter,and you managed to catch me off guard with Hisamichi's death. I can say I wasn't that affected by it, but Hisamichi wasn't a character I really paid much mind to throughout the story. I like how you're setting up for a potential sequel as well as a prequel.

It'll be interesting to see what you do with both of them. It's hard to believe this story is finally over. So long Into the Void, you were a fantastic read.
MotherHonker chapter 40 . 1/4
This is a good story. I really loved it.
MotherHonker chapter 39 . 1/4
I am glad that they finally stopped him. Now the world can be at peace again.
Malarky chapter 40 . 1/4
This is a great ending to a fantastic story! I can say that I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an action story that's funny, full of thought and good characterization!
Malarky chapter 39 . 1/4
Oh, so there's going to be a prequel. I wonder if we'll find out what the Seraphims are in that story. I am really, really interested. This is a nice ending. I'm glad you finished a story, too. I hope that you get to finish many more.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 40 . 12/27/2016
It's so nice to see the characters finally happy. This was a good story with a good ending.
Dark Lord Cthulhu chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
I think this tied up loose ends nicely. Everything was answered that I had questions to and I can't think of any more. I am excited for the Fall of Axis.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 40 . 12/27/2016
I think you did a good job!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
What a good ending! I love it!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 40 . 12/27/2016
There's a few errors in this but other than that I think it's a perfect ending to one of my favorite stories!Sari's ending kind of sucked but I guess I can live with what happened to everyone else. It was great! I can't wait to see more of your stories finished!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
YOU KILLED HISAMICHI! NUUUUU! How can this happen to me? I've made my mistakes. While I'm sad you did that, I'm happy to finally see this story end. I've been around since the beginning and it's so satisfying to see a story finished by you and the one that you wrote, the one that introduced me to you as an author here. Great job!
Black Bride Anna chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
Oh man. Not everyone got the happiest ending but I think some of them got the best ending considering their situations.
800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »