Reviews for My Black Abyss
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This poem really has a nice flow to it, a pace. There's also some good imagery in here. Well done!
OneGirlRevolution311 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I loved this! I can see why it's one of your best. Keep up the great work!

*Nessa*
moonsliver86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
it's good... i like the pace of them poem... the lines, the words sort of drag you into the moment... keep writing...
bridgetmalfoy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
CONGRATS...that was beautiful! i luv this one to! i love how you made it rhyme, and not lose the flow or meaning... that is true excellence
blood-red white and blue chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
nice choice of words-i like it.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I like the pace of this. It enhances the mystically dark feeling well. Kind of lingers in the darkness. Well written. The rhyme scheme helps to elicit the feeling as well. Good work.
Luma chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Amazing. The imagery, the emotions, the rhyming, the flow...everything, it was perfect.
R.J. Crosbie chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
this is so awsome! where be the moon? where be the stars?

i think my favorite lines were the last four. they break the rhyme scheme that was going on earlier in the poem. lovely work. you should write more or submit more pieces or something! i know you got more! keep writing!
significant-dust-speck chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
"I am submerged nothingness, I am in it’s embrace, Surrounded by oblivion, Fragile as black lace." An exerpt from my own poem, Memory of Oblivion. My Black Abyss reminded me of it very much. Therefore it is something I can relate to, for "in my dream I dwell." This is going onto my favorites list. Well done...
invisibleandhopeless chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I love this...the imagery is beautiful...being a free-verse poet I seem to inept at ryhming...but you capture the essence of poetry...beautiful emotion and imagery as well as beautiful lyric flow. Well done!
keesa chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is absolutely beautifully written.
in theory chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Mm I'm a sucker for moon imagery, or any mention of her at all (I'm Cancerian :p). Some of the words don't need to be capitalised, but then again I'm all for liberal poetry that breaks the rules so it's all good to me. Nice job.
toastyluv chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i like this...hm...its interesting
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
great poem. i love the line 'this dream is filled with deadly scars' good job :)dropsofjewpiter
lookingwest chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
superb, but in one line i believe you seplled later wrong..unless you were aiming for the word latter, then you got that right. still need to work on your awkward placing of capitals though-then again, with poetry it's a different game, i suppose capatalizing some words may mean something, which could be what you're going for in this, so i'm not the one to judge, otherwise, looking good!