Reviews for Dear John
Anneee chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
i dont review very often but i had to...that was really good :) good job really...keep it up n keep writing plz...thanks for putting this out there for people to read
Mellifluence chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Short and brilliant with lines there that I just long to capture and keep, understated... but filled with an intensity of feeling that simply blew me away.

Definitely favouriting. _
MKSub chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow. Just...wow.

This was really good.
Shikaido Yuki chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
It's... so... *huk!* It's good!
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is really rather good. There's almost a kind of close, detached feeling to it. I'm almost not sure how I should be interpreting it, but it sounded beautiful. Magnificent in simplicity.
pangur chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
" Stop to smell the flowers, sometimes."This is just perfect. As close to my kind of style as I've come across. Exactly the kind of work that I love to read. Great job :)
Ohmm chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Not too much or too little, but just achingly beautiful.
anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
i like!
Morcirith chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
despite its intentions, i might be glad to get this letter from you.
njruk chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This is really rather marvellous. I think everyone who has loved and lost can relate very strongly to this piece, I certainly can.
tripletxtreme chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow. I'm pretty much speechless. I almost feel like it was speaking to me( which is absurd, but) It was very,very real, and so full of meaning. I'd like to call this one a sad smile and a tear, because that's what it reminded me of; a sad smile, and one solitary . I like this.
amity l chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oh holy crap I love this. The breakfast bit, the bougainvillea and umbrella canopies, the last line.

Great style.