Reviews for Ghostings
HugAZombie chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I'd like to hope you'll continue this at some point, I really wanna know where this is going :)
NyghtRayne chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Why did you stop? were people not reading or did you lose interest? I hope you continue because i think its a good story and would like to see how it ends.

Rayne
Cinera chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I hope you decide to update this soon... It's a great story and I want to see where it goes.
Bleed The Dream chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Hmm... Colin... interesting ability.

I also noticed that Toby was the "Umbridge boy"? ... Brings back many memories of Harry Potter...

Like the story so far, continue?
merrymowmow chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Oh. I like this story. Update soon. I wanna know more damnit.

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
Mya chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
*squees* I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART! I'm so excited
Naomi Schemer chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Colin's dad...sold him into slavery? Prostitution?

His power is intriguing, though it seems kind of useless.
Mya chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Good chapter, glad the story is not exactly on hold for now.
Maris. S chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
I like this story so far. It's interesting thus far and you have me wanting to read more! So please update when you get the chance!
Venustas iaceo chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Funny, dedicated to me but I took forever and a day to read it. Okay. So maybe I'm exaggerating. It was just forever.

Anyways, Freckles sure has a lot of freckles, don't he? I seem to recall you saying there was a freckled kid in Ghostings.

1987... Hm. Now I'm intrigued.
Mya chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Woot you updated!
Naomi Schemer chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Hmm...I really wonder what exactly is the special ability of the mysterious Irish boy. And as to his father: Ew. Cold hearted bastard.
Maris. S chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
no! OMFGravitation! Please update sooN! I wanna know what happens!
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Hmm...what's the setting? I can't really figure out the accent..I mean, it seems Southern-ish, but you're spelling "mom" the British/Australian/whatever else way. The time period is not all that obvious either...eh, I guess it's not that important, but it's sometimes easier to figure things out about character when you know exactly where and what they live in. They seem like fun...well, except for the whole dying thing. They're very eccentric, even if I don't have any analysis of a "him" yet (I'm sure that'll come in the future, I mean, this was the prologue). I would love to see more of this.