Reviews for I JUST WANT A CHEESEBURGER
Pumpkin4565 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I'll eat a burger then vomit on you. You can eat it, K?
MadFearow chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is a pretty good short. I liked the concept. since it was one that many could relate to.
R.J. Crosbie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
hi, lizzy, it's lee.

you NEED to watch your punctuation. it's kinda' getting on my nerves. for instance, when your brother said "Ma, can i get a Big Mac Meal?" and then you put your mom's quote in the same paragraph! remember a new quote starts a new paragraph! anyways...

i really liked this story. it was funny 'cause you made your mom so neurotic and the way she said "thankyou jesus" when she finally found her money. and then went hysterical when she was charged like what, 20 cents? ha ha! good story. and i also liked the ending. at the beginning, you said you wanted a cheesburger and sprite, then went down to a cheesburger and water! then you couldn't have that, so you were reduced to a cheesburger (only you didn't get it anyway) because that's what's most important. good job! keep writing!
Made in Britain chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
. ten cents for water? Cheeky bastards!
OneLastEndeavor chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hehe, my dad is like that. Has to make a big fuss out of every little thing. "it's thirty cents dad, do we have to walk all the way back to Home Depot for a thirty cent discount?" Argh. I can relate.