Reviews for Walk
Healing.x.Rain chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
WOW!

I love this!
S.V Howard chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Holy cow...just how many of these masterpieces have you written? Wonderful and true to the Word. Good job and God bless.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
M. Well, I'm exTREAMly bored, so I thought I would review some of your old stuff. (Don't get the same idea though, since my old things are PURELY crap.)

Anyhow, it's nice to know that someone has faith in their religon...

Rowan.
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wow this is amazing! most definitely going on my favorites! not very often you see religous peices on FP..good job! :]
LikeawhisperIfade chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I love that! (Did you write it or is it from that "She Gave him This" Poem?) Well either way that is so true...I'm a proud Christian and I love seeing others who share my belif.
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I like. I know you want "critical" reviews, so here's that part.

The last part, is it supposed be offset, or is that a by-product of it being your first post, and not really getting how f/p works? I'm sure as you went along you figure it out.

Personally, I don't care for italicized print unless it's just to make a point, because I find it more difficult to read, thereby taking more of my concentration, thereby disrupting the flow of the writing. (but as i said, that's a personal preference)

How did I find you, you ask? ha Was looking through Faithless Juliet and found your comment, which intrigued me, and came here! This is the first piece I've read, as I always look for the ones with NO comments on them first. I figure these must be the "less good" ones, and if they ARE any good, then I will WANT to read the rest! Call me crazy, but that's my method!

On to read some more! )