Reviews for Enter the Woods
talor chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I liked it.

One thing bothered me. Horses don't jog, they trot.
Owl344 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
I quite like this! The only fault I can find was in the characters. They're a bit too...perfect, you know? Not much, just a little bit. And I still thoroughly enjoyed the story.
For What Its Worth chapter 16 . 5/5/2006
aw. affectionate,yet not mushy. youreally should write a sequel. (and if you already have, disredard this. i've not gotten around to checking your pageout yet,ive only just finished.) i especiallylikedthe part where they got their powers, though i thought youshould have lengthened it. added more content.
Casey Drake chapter 17 . 4/4/2006
I think it's amazing that you thought all of this out. I... basically create the world as I go, even if I generally start with the language.

It was interesting to read of the changes that were made as the story progressed... yes, I did see the Enchanted Forest scene allusion with Stephanie, but I like how she matured in her time with this group.

*giggle* Call me dragon-biased, but I ADORED Ryon. Absolutely lubbed him.

And then Merlyn. He was an intriguing person... well, a non-ghost-non-"undead" dead person is bound to be intriguing. I liked the whole Armorer story-legend thing, and then the twist of him being there in the FIRST place... that was cool.

The egg thing was a little odd, seeing as humans are not equipped for oviparous birth, but I blame that on the Forest. Probably changed her a little, right?

ANYway... cool.

:D CD
Fiorenza chapter 17 . 4/1/2006
Thanks for the insight.
Fiorenza chapter 16 . 3/30/2006
Wow! Good ending. I enjoyed it all very much. One sentence (I'll leave it to you to find out which) I rather think should have not been written, but you conveyed what you were saying in a nicely implied instead of blatant fashion. Anyway, I enjoyed your story.
Casey Drake chapter 16 . 3/30/2006
heeheeheeheehee! I love the end!

I was glad to be of service, whatever help it was, in reviewing this story.

Over and out,

AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
It is alright, but you tend to tell instead of show, leading toaquard paragraphs and run on sentences. You should have someone proof read the sentence about how the princesses look. And predictable? Oh yeah.
Storyteller Knight chapter 16 . 3/30/2006
"Oh Cleo! We're having an egg!"I can't believe you took that out! Anywho, quite pleased with the ending as you know (other than that). And you defiantly should do the commentary thing because the evolution of this story is the coolest thing ever.
Fiorenza chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
I enjoyed the continuation. But, the with child thing bugs me because they aren't married, and that's gross. Anyways, the rest of it was very good.
Casey Drake chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
Aww... *grin*

Anyway... I liked this a great deal. However, the squirrelman was a little random... *shrug* even though he was useful.

Casey Drake chapter 13 . 3/27/2006
*claps* oo! coolness!

can't WAIT to see what happens!

Fiorenza chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
Interesting. This story is very well told. Often people who write about people having powers from the elements tend to leave out personalities of the people themselves, or at least things tend to seem to be written simply to showcase the unusual abiilities, but you did a very good job in having a story and personalities well-developed before including those. I quite enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading some more later when it's ready.
Casey Drake chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
SWEET story!

*can't wait for the rest*

Casey Drake chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
I can tell. this is gonna be amusing.

I like it!