Reviews for Crystalline Flaws
MelloMaddness chapter 21 . 1/30
When I got to chapter 8 I was getting bored but I kept reading it. I'm glad I did too, even though you had changed things between chapter (yellow dress at the ball). I went from bored to *needing* to find out what happens! This story has become one of my favorites! Please let us know what happens next.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
OH NO. You can't stop here! I love this fic so much... all the characters are so wonderful and your writing is lovely :( Damn, 7 years though?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Omg Shalei and Teyren are so cute together I'm screaming
SnowyAshCat chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I Like this story.. Will there be more? It's really good
uniqueindividual chapter 21 . 5/11/2009
oh! I can't wait for the next one!
uniqueindividual chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
wow, Jain and Teyren are the ones who are not freaking out or fighting. What irony.
uniqueindividual chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
Teyren is so cool
uniqueindividual chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
oh! What twin did he pick?
uniqueindividual chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
This story is getting sort of boring...sorry. I'm also getting confused with all the changes in scenes without warning.
uniqueindividual chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
war is an ugly thing
uniqueindividual chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
that is quite a scary situation.
BOOKFREAKAZOID chapter 21 . 5/4/2009
...
i-see-faeries chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
I got to the last chapter, and I was like "You can't leave it like this!". I really like this fic. It's interesting, and unique. I love the world you created, seems so real. And I love all the characters. So lovable.
Bombaykoneko chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Okay, I've just started reading this. I really like your other works so I'm patiently reading and waiting for more. But I have to say, I really hope Jain develops more character soon. So far he's been 1 dimensional: overprotective growl growl growl scowl he-man. Not that he-man doesn't have his purposes but it does get *very* annoying. Sometimes I just roll my eyes and go, jain, SHUT UP already. In this particular chapter Eravan and Reiten has shown more character to their beings. I was beginning to dislike Reiten as a little whiny baby. But I really like Eravan now! And Tarek. So, as I'm just on ch. 10 right now, I'll continue to be patient, but I really hope Jain gets some more facets to his character soon!
Seque Me ad Meum Somnium chapter 21 . 11/23/2007
I need an update. Seriously. Life or death matter. And please don't send Teyran back with the king. I like Shalei better. Really. I want alot of sappy takiing-care-of-each-other action going on, kay? Thanks a ton. Oh, and BTW, hun, great story. The characters are really well developed and more complex than many other's I've read. Can't say I'm too fond of constantly changing POVs but that is just me, probably. Do keep it up : p
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »