Reviews for To A Friend
Arichos chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
A real mix of desperation and love, this is really quiete good. I enjoyed it.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Gorgeous Sara!

Thanks for reviewing my new poem. Your reviews means so much to me! *gives you a jar of chocolate chip cookies* yum yum!

This poem is STUNNING. It has a brilliant flow, and it says so much. I especially heart the lines:

"You've wiped away all those dirty unwanted tears"

"It's you, the one person I need most on this earth" *sigh* This one sounds romantic too!

"You saved me from my world of fear when I was really scared"

*loud applaudes*, keep writing, you're going to go far! Write on!

Anna _
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
wow that was good i should show this to one of my best friends her name is "DathmiranSciFiAuthor" please check out some of her work she's the one who tolf me about FictionPress
Arista Black chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Sounds like you've got a good friend. Nice work, and thanks for the review.
Ashl3y5991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This one is so sweet, so many people can relate to this too. Nice job
hidden sapphire chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I really love this. It's really inspiring. You write beautifully.
son of frost chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Any poem that's written for a friend is a good one. So, don't think otherwise, but I have a few things that I didn't think quite fit in. It seemed that you added some words that didn't add to the poem. The last line especially threw me off. I don't think that you needed that "and". Otherwise, I really enjoyed this poem. It flowed well, and the rhyming fit in perfectly.
plummet chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That's so sweet. True for you, and very well-written. Great work.
Tenebrific chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
great poem, a shining example of a friend as well
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
aw so cute! Nice job
prettygoldfish chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
You are very blessed to have such a great friend!

A very nice poem to tribute your feelings towards her.
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Great poem. i love your writing style. good job :)dropsofjewpiter
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I really do love this poem, you are such an awesome writer and I don't care if you were distracted, you are the best! I will also always love your rhymes, you always think of the ones that haven't been used a million times, I love you bestest friend! And mark is a weirdo to get mad at the word bestest.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Beautiful tribute to your friend.