Reviews for Traditions
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 2/3
Haha very weird world, with the tradition and everything. Really well done, though. Much enjoyed : )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
: )
donnedid chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hello! Mmm so I read this story awhile ago and loved it. But for some reason or other did not tell you how much I loved it. Apologies for that. But! My review... this story is pure fantasy but also tangible in the best possible way. The characters and plot are delicious and... I want more. :) I want my very own Kai. And more of Li'eth and Anthony trouncing around and falling in love all over the place in front of my face. :D Thank you!
Nefariousandrea chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
LOVED IT! I want a Kai now lol
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was a really cute, clever, and well written story, and I really enjoyed it. I thought the characters were relate-able in terms of personality, and I would like to read more. Gosh I feel like a proper reviewer xD it was great :D
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Undeniably a cute story.

Great work! :D
stripedsocksarecool chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aww, i loved it! I wish i had something else to say, but I really don't... well, it was really very good and I'll probably end up coming back and rereading it a few times in the future.

D
Prairie Elf chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Aww, Kai made this story for me. Espically the one sided dialogue he has with Li'eth.
AppLEaves chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Yay! You posted it!

Although I could've just commented on it in your lj, but I prefer fp anyway...

I seriously think this is one of the cutest one-shots you've written yet. I mean... the way Kai doesn't like Anthony but gives in in the end is the big plus sign here. And magic too. Fantasy and slash go together like... uhh... homemade chocolate almond raisin cake and triple mocha macadamia icecream. Or something equally delicious.

All I have to wait now is for you to post... uhh... I forgot the name... the twins story here. So that I can review it, of course!

And besides, the font on your lj is... blinding...

-Apple
orbicland chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I remember how much I enjoyed this one.

Especially teh witty dialogues.