Reviews for Juicebox
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/20
Just like a roller coaster ride, leaves you breathless and wishing for more. Thanks for a great read!
2cute4ya14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ok this had to be one of the sexiest stories I've ever read! Haha if I was bold I would write my number on a piece of paper with instructions and try this but I'm too shy to do that lol but holy crap when I was reading this I was just smiling like a fool! It was so slick and sexy I was blown away! You really are a great writer! Hell great isn't even the right word! Fantastic/Amazing/Astounding/Incredible! Words like that describe how great of a writer you are!
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
After reading the note at the beginning I thought "storyline? WHAT STORYLINE? Is there a storyline in that entire video?" But after reading the first sentence I knew exactly what you meant. EPIC FREAKING WIN btw. Definitely made my day
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I was watching Fuse last night (it's sorta like MTV, in case you don't know) and that song came on. The girls were heavy-kissing and my friend was saying "ew, gross!" (she's pretty much my only homophobic friend) so I decided to tease her by cat-calling and saying "yay! lesbians!" which was a really bad idea because then my dad walked into the room and now I'm not allowed to watch that show anymore. Even though I did today anway. Just thought I'd tell you cause it fit the subject... okay, yeah, it was a random story. I'm in a rambling mood.

It's cool how you wrote the music video (but ten times better!). It always kinda made me mad how they were so detailed with the lesbians (you know, to make the male audience happy) and yet barely showed anything of the gay guys in the bathroom. Now you have fulfilled my music video fantasies!
magalina chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I knew some day I was gonna find a fic based on that clip! Great work!
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Okay, now I HAVE to watch the video again!
Sirivinda chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Haha, brilliant! And SO hot. You're one kick-ass writer, hun.
Lelie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Ah yes, the sweet life a swinger. *sigh* How almost impossible it sounds to us emotionally attached people.

But it was fucking hot so no complaints here!
Silver Angel 7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I loved this. Very hot. Very hot indeed.
Maggy without a cause chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Amazing one shot! Not long and very effective...
Walking In Beauty chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
wow! that was well pardon the pun but mindblowing.
heart race chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
okay i don't mean to sound shallow or anything but that video IS FUCKING MAD CRAZY HOT. i watched it like 2890348092384 times. "what are you wearing?" "white shoes" SO HOT. i almost wrote something about that myself but no, so glad you did. so worth the read, so delicious. lovelovelovelove
EDDIE FUSION chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I am totally mad-crazy-in-love with this song and the video (gay indie boys getting it on in public bathrooms? hell yes) and you've totally done it justice! Yay yay :D I was actually thinking that someone should write a story based on this video, and then today a pretty email arrived in my inbox to tell me one of my favourite authors actually has. xD Thank you!
Zephyr Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Bloody well AMAZING! Woot Woot for random hookups! Love fest in the bathroom...hotness! What more can I say? Good one! I love it!
Quietly Losing Control chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Haha I was just waiting for a fic that used juicebox. And now I have one. Now put Julian Casablancas in it and I'll be happy happy happy.