Reviews for Fear to Love
LittleSparky chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Hi, i really liked this story, it has great potential. However, some of it moved a little fast and there were bits which i thought could be explained better. For example, i think the proposal scene was great...the idea of him proposing in that huge crowd. However, it seems really sudden. He could take her in his arms first and tell her he loved her. I think it is a wonderful way to ask her but it seems a bit sudden.

However, i loved the story idea. The ending was lovely and i love the bit with the mouse. :)

Hope i haven't offended you but i think with a few adjustments this story could be great. Some of it is really well written but there are a few bit were you could go into more detail. There was also a few spelling and grammer mistakes. Hope i've been helpful and not too harsh.

Li'l s
karencita chapter 14 . 10/12/2006
Sari!

:'( voy a llorar, esta bien bonita! :D me gusto mucho! aunque de repente me perdi con los personajes... por leer por capitulos, tuve aque leerla toda de nuevo :D bueno, sigue escribiendo! ya sabes que siempre leo!aunque a veces no ponga reviews!

Se cree elfa

jaja si leo!
karencita chapter 13 . 10/4/2006
Sari! yo si quiero mas capitulos! :D jaja quiero saber que sucede con ida rose! :D sigue escribiendo! TQM!
karencita chapter 12 . 9/26/2006
sari!me dejas en suspensoo! jaja que sucede con ida rose? bueno, saludos! DTB!
Pandemonium Express chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
Cute and sad, but a bit cheesy on the boyfriend girlfriend part. Still enjoying the story and love it when you update _
Pandemonium Express chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
aw! Cute! ah, sorry-couldn't help it. haha, Ida's such a girl. Not in a bad way, but it's so funny sometimes when she's with that troop of soldiers.
Crazy Talk chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
Very ery good. Thanks again for updating so often! Makes me luff you even more!
Crazy Talk chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Very good chapters and the mistakes were minor, like in this one, there was one that stuck out; you said leave instead of leaf. It doesn't interrupt the flow, like I said, so it's no biggie. And nice job with descriptions. I'd never really thought about what it would be like to be the only girl in a campful of guys... /
Crazy Talk chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
How very very good. On to the next one now and I'm glad that you're good about updating. So few people are these days.
Crazy Talk chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Wonderful! Can't wait for you to put up a new chapter!
Crazy Talk chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Very very good. Let's go back to Ida now!

A few minor mistakes, but nothing that really interrupts the story's flow.

All in all, nice job!
Crazy Talk chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Another wonderful chapter. My hat's off to you. If I wore a hat. /

But you are a wonderful author and I absolutely adore this story!
Crazy Talk chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Oh, wow. This is great so far! On to the next one!
Pandemonium Express chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
haha, AMAZING update! wow, I didn't expect one so soon. I really can't wait to read more-Ida's story is so exciting and I can't get enough of it!
Pandemonium Express chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
This story's amazing! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. I've really enjoyed it so far, and I can't wait to read more-please continue to update.