Reviews for girls in blue
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Last stanza was just BREATHTAKING. I don't know how you do it!

I envy your talent.

Grammar issue in the second stanza: it should be "all i see/ are those grey pools"
beti213 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
a few outwardly cool things about this poem: the erratic rhyming and the format (like water!) a few inwardly cool things about this poem: the willingness to completely surrender... it's so scary, but somehow liberating. this is a great piece visually and emotionally. love it.
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Nice imagery powerful emotions good work.
dark stars grace chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
the last stanza is breath-takingly perfect. a whirlwind of emotion, captured so well.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
perfect, just perfect. this will never leave me.

* noelle
classic violet chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
wow. I adore this. It's just so... magnificent. so simple & yet so elegant. perhaps torturous. but it is so beautiful.
youzi chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
loved how the final stanza drew it all together... how the line 'you always liked me better blue' seems to have many meanings (at least, to me). do keep writing :D
breakme chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
this is really good. "echos against the glass slipped tragedies locked inside your bedroom walls" is the best verse. And the ending leaves an impression.
lackluster chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
beautiful. i like the rhyme scheme, the flow.
Jacqueline Stem chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Oh man, the last stanza is amazing. Well, so is the rest of the poem, but the last stanza is the (making up some words here) most amazingnest.
Neko-Lu chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
:O amazing!
she wants revenge chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
beautiful. loved it.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wonderful phrase work, and word placement. End lines were excellent. Great work.
bright horizon splash chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
"echos against glass slipped tragedies." fantastic.
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I absolutely adore the last stanza. You did a wonderful job!

Christine