Reviews for You
Ivory Willow chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I really do love your imagery! The way you described the sun was brillant! And I hope that person had a happy birthday!
Glaistig chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
...remember the poem on “The coolness of an early spring dawn”...
Glaistig chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Dear Ygg,

see you like Lotusflowers, there exists a website .orgwhere you can learn a lot...
Glaistig chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Soulmate:The resounding of “Tales that are being told, subtle yet undisturbed” triggers the snares of a lute,

Each of them resonates on their own way,

But together they from a harmonious melody...
Olivine chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
ha! beautiful! that is the only word that could possibly describe your poems! unless a new word to surpass 'beauty' has been invented...

keep on writing Wintertigress-::-
Jason J. Ross chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
The main thing that I love about all of your work is that it gives people a chance to catch a glimpse of what resides beyond this material life. Your haiku and this piece especially contain such grand metaphors. Yet, there is a silent subtlety that you utilize. Your style has universal appeal that goes beyond religious differences. Whether you try to write stories or poetry, I look forwward to more of your work. Peace.
Olivine chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
you know, its really nice seeing poetry from you that isnt haiku. i mean, i do love your haiku, but since i started reading your work (which did start with haiku) thats all i ever saw from you. these poems are a very nice break from those.

anyways, youve got a really pretty meaning of this, here, poem. awesome. i love your poems... haha, id put you on my favorite authors list, but it seems i already did. XD oh well, youre there, now, right? :)

well, it sort of took me a while to realize you replied to my review in an actual review. but once i realized it, i did put the quote up, so thank you for your permission. if you havent already seen, i put a link to the poem and a link to your profile right under the quote, which is at the bottom of the page. i do regularly change my quotes, so it wont be up there forever. sorry ;; but its there now, and actually, i like it so much, that i think itll be there for a while.

well, then, may time permit you to write a story. really! you already come up with so many ideas for poetry. i bet you could just take one and twist it into a really nice story. id love to see that happen, so i will be waiting to see your first actual piece of fiction. if it ever comes...

writing a story really isnt all that hard. you just need some characters, a purpose for those characters, and an interesting plot that will capture attention. of course, theres a lot more, but those are basics.

well, keep on writing Wintertigress-::-
Ygg chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Thanks :-)

Yes you may use those quotes.. no problem :)I've been thinking about writing a story for some time now.. but that requires a different approach and mindset when compared to a poet's mind.. so I don't know how easily I'll be able to make the transition.. in any case, it will take some time, and time is not really on my side lately.. so IF I should ever try writing a story, it will have to wait until I have a little more spare time.
Olivine chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
wow. i am the first reviewer (so awesome) and i am speechless.

that was beautiful, and youve just reminded me of why i put you on my favorites list and on author alerts.

you are an awesome writer.

it does make me wonder, though, how a story by you would turn out. seriously. try writing a story, because i really think itll turn out to be something truly beautiful.

also, ive got random quotes that i change once in a while on my profile (though i doubt people read my profile), and as i read this, two lines really stuck out that i absolutely loved.

"youve just wandered along with timelessness, caught in an eruption of inkless poetry."

would you mind if i put that up on my profile, the next time i decide to go and change my quote? hope not...

anyways, keep on writing and seriously consider the whole story thing. Wintertigress-::-