Reviews for Unicorn
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like this story - it's really touching and really honest, and it feels passionate even though nothing is described too explicitly. Great job!
Chiclets chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Aw...this is so sad and sweet. This is a short review because I am in Planning class...not doing my work...keep up the good work!
Angel of Ink chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
wow. that's totally cool.
RedBerries chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I like the idea. THis piece works well as it is, but I think you could expolit it a little bit. You could definately expand parts of it into conversations/dialogue...perhaps a better way of telling the reader the narrator's thoughts? It seems a little too blatant...a little too obvious. It's a great idea, I just think that it could have been portrayed with a bit more .. angst (if that's even the right word to use) to it. The narrator here sounds a little too spaced out. Almost as if she doesn't care...is that a deliberate act of losing the emotion? It's clever.
Airaceir chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
i get the emotions that you are trying to express with what you have written. I also feel that maybe, just maybe, that person might be too afraid to commit? whatever it is, i hope you find a solution to it, be it to simply remain as friends or to take the risk.

Btw, i'm a singaporean too. it's actually vry nice to see that there are at least a handfull of singaporeans that love writing instead of playing games on the comp 24/7 .". haha...but thats just me. anyway, i hope it works out!

Good luck,Ariaceir
angkat14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
oh my god...this is just...plain wonderful!

you wrote it very well and I can relate to it very much...

thank you for writing it...
smudged chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
it's beautiful. i relate to it because i'm going through it. it is put across simply, but it evokes this queit longing. i really enjoyed reading this peice.
tangledwords86 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006