Reviews for We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands
Guest chapter 23 . 2/17
How does this story only have 4 favorites?!
Secrets chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
She sighed. "How about this, while you drive home, I'll go out and buy you some cheesecake from that quaint little bakery on Treemound Road?"
There was a moment of silence before I mumbled, "With Cheerios?"

"Yes, and some Cheerios, too."

"Okay," I muttered and walked to the driver's side of my car.

That was sooooo cuuuute! XD
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Awwwww that was so cute! Jayden's such a sweetie hahahha
hufflepuffacademy chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
OMG. This story was just so AMAZING! I can't even begin to describe how awesome this story is. I loved all the characters and how they were written. Jayden and Lorraine were just SO CUTE! I wish all couples were like them. I just loved it. Absolutely loved it. Like, more than 100%. Try infinity and beyond. You should publish this! So amazing! It made my heart pound and gave me feelings and... I wish I had a guy like Jayden. Lorraine and Jayden were just so cute. I can't stop saying it! Violet was such a b**** but she was the perfect villain so you gotta have props for that. Kandy was an awesome friend too. But this was just amazing. I love it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
This is simply one of the best. Hands down. The story is so funny but at the same time cute and romantic. I like all the characters because they blend with each other so well and I like all the couples. I wanna read about Jayden and Lorraine more. Anyway, great job. You rock!
PC chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Holy cheese that was so fricking cute! I kind of ditched my anatomy notes for this, but I DO NOT REGRET ANYTHING. :D
princesshours chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
cute:))
Kathleen1533 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
I love The Academy Is!
borntolose7 chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! I read it a loooong time ago... and randomly thought about it and well, I just had to read it again. I actually think that you should make Ken the star of your sequel, I have always loved his character! Also your story is hilarious, I get a good laugh out of almost every chapter! Great story!
my princess ending chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Gah. This story is perfect. Def. made me smile like an idiot sometimes and...well, there aren't enough words to describe this.

xoxo,
JustWish
MyBespokePsychopath chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow! I've only started reading this and already I think it's beyond amazing. You have a wonderful writing style, it's different. This story is super sweet and funny, I bet it can make me laugh and cry all at the same time. :) It's not even like those super clichéd stories, which I have to say are good most of the time.. but I really dislike reading about them all of the time! Yours is definitely one that I'm looking forward to reading. :) 3 xx
supermanaintgotnothingonme chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
I wish Adam gets a story where he finally finds "the One" :)) I will forever love this :)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
"She looked like she was naturally small—she was probably around 5'3."
Yeah... I'm 5'3 :( And I'm not short.
junebird28 chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
Loved this story! It was a really nice, light read and it was funny as hell. Sometimes, it's just nice to read something with intense immaturity cause it's just so much fun. It makes me miss high school drama... Well, not really. Thanks for writing it!

P.S. Jack is the best. 'Nuff said.
BrightFuzzySocks chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love love this story. Its crazy funny without being too unrealistic. Ship Lorden forever!
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »