Reviews for We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands
tenna shut up chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
TRL. Xena. the emo song. when emo was a thing. GAH. good times. I like Lorraine :)
MissKukyMonster chapter 23 . 5/23/2012
Haha the end of that story just made me go awwwwwww - Haha anyways, that was a really good story, I really enjoyed it! Jayden and Lorraine are super cute together! Thanks for sharing!
Mandi chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
I loveeeee this story so far! It's really creative and it makes me laugh. :) Then again, everything makes me laugh. Oh, by the way... Africa's kinda not a country. ;) lol
anonymous chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
Thank you for making me laugh so much :)
dreeming chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
BEST. ENDING. EVER.

I love Lorraine, I LOVE Jayden, I love JayLor, and their crazy bunch of friends, and I love Jack. Even though I'm a bit disturbed with that crazy phase that 7 year old is going through o.0

But anyway, I can't wait to read his little story sequel, if you're still planning on it *wanders off to check*
paperandink13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Impressive: every character has their own unique voice, personality. Usually you can't tell who's talking unless the writer says, "X said," because the characters are mixed and blurred together.
julianmarq chapter 23 . 11/17/2011
This was such a funny and endearing story. Loved it.
balloonfista chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
I read this long ago and smiled like a loon when I found it again :D :D :D

That was sooo cute 3

Ri

P.S. adored your summary by the way!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 23 . 9/15/2011
Hahaha i love this ! i love jayden ! :D he's hilarious. XD you should change the genre of this story to romance AND humor :D i laughed so much XD
elsa chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
SO, I'm reading that story for the second time in less than a year and I'm enjoying it A LOT :D This story is so much fun! I didn't remember Lorraine was so.. I don't even know how to describe her but I adore her and all her non-rebel attitude. You pictured her perfectly! Jayden is also a super character! I think I said that before, that in my opinion those two characters are much better than the other ones. In a way, it's normal since there are the main characters, but I'm repeating coz I love 'em! The two points of view are great and have true and unique personalities -haha! This is great. It's a shame you don't write anymore but since the re-reading is veeeryy pleasant I still have a big mess on my hands to read (haha, that's not very funny but I needed a way to conclude my review!)
mybeachhouse chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Really enjoyed this story! It was fun!
gnomie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
sigh bk 2 reread this- its weird whatta change and how relaxed she is from them from the start to finish xx
gnomie chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
ArwH! this is actually one of the best stories i hv evaaaaaaaaaa red :P
gnomie chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Team Jayden :)
use.less.woman chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
There were several moments while reading this story that I was not only laughing out loud, but laughing so that I was about to shed tears and needed to get myself under control so that I could keep my eyes open to continue reading. I am talking slapping my leg (very unlady like) and grasping for air here!

Thanks for this refreshing story. I truely enjoyed reading it.
1,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »