Reviews for Early
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I love how you described the stubble-very original.
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Vivid and provocative, I love the sensuality displayed here. Of course, the bracketed words always add something to the tone of your poetry. Great work!
lastwrites chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Mysterious and laconic. Genious! ;)
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
good description. keep it up.
Symphony of Stars Ice Flame chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Powerful! I really could imagine the scene!
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I was trying to scroll down for more; I thought this poem was longer. :(

[Wrap my legs around your centerfold;] Best line of the poem; definitely my favorite. It seems to be the most poetic, and a great opening, too.

[bite your adams apple (softly)] Softly or not, that still seems like it'd be kinda uncomfortable. I wouldn't want any girl chewing on MY adam's apple, that's for sure.

[I love the shag-carpet of stubble that / runs across your cheeks.] Great two lines here; great word choices, too. "Shag-carpet" is a perfect way of putting it; and "runs" is also a great word choice.

[(charms, like the dusty / candle dripping wax onto the floor)] Great imagery. Candles almost always imply sex to me.

Hm . . . I wonder what this poem is about? Haha.

I actually don't quite understand the title and how it ties into the actual poem. I guess I'm missing something. The only thing it makes me think of is an early ejaculation; a 10 second bang-bang, but I know it's not that crude.

I like how sexy and provocative this poem is, and yet it's still not dirty. It's like you tip-toe around the bed as they're ... uhh ... you know.

Great poem as always.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
this is good keep up the good work!

SarahJane
missmeghanh chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
suggestive much? even so i still love your work.
like a lover chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
dark and sensual and perfect. perfect as always :)
astral boy chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
yeah, this was cool. um... don't really know what else to say. I liked the last part, made it sweet.

Thanks for your continuous support. :)
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ooh this is glorious in a way. Bad ass

Shavo
Farran chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
The atmosphere in this poem is just so. It's sort of indescriberble but I'm gonna try. It sets it so well and runs through, making the poem so readerble.
account not in use chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
closed doors, but the light pours in-that's how it is at my house. i'll close my door, but light stil comes in no matter what.
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
erotic but not dirty, well written!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh. Very descripticve, if in a sneaky sort of way.

Hawke