Reviews for A Silent Pain
Isis lives chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That was heart-breaking, thought-provoking, and just simply amazing! :D The first stanza was just simply amazing, and your last line was the kind that sends shivers down your spine... again. :)

Favourite lines? Hmm... would have to be: "The hurt flows a river from my eyes, As a crimson river flows itself."

Great work, keep writing as always,

Isis x
EtherealSinger chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Ooh, i love it. The imagery is really stunning; it actually makes you feel what the character is going through.
myownlife chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I like it, it makes you think of an inner pain that is getting you from the inside, very well written keep up the good work
lostx chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
wOw. I really enjjoy your work. Thank you for all of your reviews. As far as knowing you...what kind of school do you go to? What grade are you in?
Spooky413 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love this! The wording is perfect and seems to drip with furry. This seems so full of emotion. Very well done.
Jennifer Churchland chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
very poinent. experetly written. . one can deffinately connect though. . thanks for the review.
The Ghost Drowned chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I review those who review me...

This poem was well written and I liked the rhymes. It was dark, I love these kinds of poems.
partingissuchsweetsorrow chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was a great poem. I can tell you wrote it from what you are feeling in your heart. p.s Thanks for the review!