Reviews for Honey, Don't Play With Your
2cute4ya14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hahahahaha I was laughing the entire time! The first opening paragraph had my mind in the gutter instantly and then you said cantelope and I nearly fell out of my bed from laughing so hard! This one was pretty hilarious! I like this one:)
Sushay1221 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved all the sexual induindos.
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
i love it! its great how dirty the thoughts r without ever actually bein dirty
Satan'z Myth chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Ha ha..that was funny - plotless, mindless jabber..love it ! :D
xXHaunted CookieXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
oh, dear... lol, I loved it *hands you a cookie*

Wow, a bet? I never would have guessed.

I can't believe the beggining! Oh dear, I think my mind needs a cold shower and a little lie-down...

Very well written, and funny too!

xXHCXx
tia-blue chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I'd reveiw but i can't stop laughing! that was so cute!
Lidyah chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*grins*

The bet was...This was very detailed and very sexy.
heart race chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
this story inspired me to being eating cantelope sensually. oh, so good. nice job!
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
So funny! I loved it, though I don't think I can eat again without thinking naughty thoughts!
Set chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I really liked this story a lot, it's very misleading but a humorous event. Who knew playing with food could be That dirty? Well written too, the description in the beginning made me think...erm, quite a few different things. And then, Boom! Cantaloupe. First thought: Awh...poor guy. I'll be lurking around reading more :-p
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I really enjoyed this _ It was really desciptive, although it wouldn't have worked anywhere near as well as it did if it weren't, but it's not done in a way that's hard to read. Also it's very amusing so yay for that.
chibicherrychan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Okay, that was hot! Some peolpe can try forever to figure out how to eat sexily and simply come out looking like clowns, but this here was blissful! And what a finale! It was a bet? Hadn't seen it coming at all. The title, and the final line that completes it and tells us to get our minds out of the gutter, that's just rich! Yes, truly an interesting read. (I read this a while back yet I couldn't review then, but I just had to come back and tell you how original I found it)

Cheers!
Lelie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
*giggles* Wow, that was great. You write the most enthralling things. I'm sorry that I haven't gotten much of a chance to check out everything in your port even though I really want to. I haven't had much time to just sit and read in front of the computer screen. I haven't had much time to write either, which sucks even more because I want the next chapter out on my story but I seem to not be able to really start it.

Oh yes, I have another small chapter up on Punk Parody if you get the time. It's really short though : / but I hope you like it.

*Hugs then goes off to prowl through more of your work and leave you long comments.*
Neko chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ooh, so cute! I will *Defiately* read more of your work. Now, if you'll excuse ne...-scuttles back to your index to find more stuff-
Mage Dudette chapter 1 . 3/19/2006