Reviews for Alone Again
dustytiger chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
this is so sad, beautifully written but so such a sad story, the crying parts i could relate to but not the close friend leaving the mortal coil part, great work on this thank you for the review and thank you for sharing
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Painful and open. This is a good piece.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Yes, very nice. It's always intriguing to think about the person left behind-the survivor, so to speak. The survivor feels like he/she is the one who is hurting-betrayed. This reminds me of a dream I had one time (warning: Julie is about to sink into a semi-teenager reverie) where this boy I really like died and I was sitting by his grave arranging a flower bouquet. This is the same boy I write about sometimes, in "The Dream," "My Apollo," "Memory," etc. Anyway, that's beside the point. I think about what life is now, when he's here but not technically "with" me... and then I think about how it would be if he died. And I have to admit I'd rather he just stayed alive, even though it hurts sometimes.

Wow. Sorry about that. I rarely write about real life experiences, so when I saw this poem, which so completely connects with how I feel (in dreams, at any rate), I get a little thrown off. Very nice job.
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow! I like it! Keep it up!

xoxo
Bronzeage chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Alas, Poor Yourick, I knew him well.
SleepingWraith chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Makes me want to cry, my condolences if you trully lost some one.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
this is a very personal, intimate poem. you can tell its from-the-heart. great job, so sad. beautiful.
KristyASoroka chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
this was very well written , good job.
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
It seems that you know how it feels.