Reviews for Addicted
john chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
are u addicted
canoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
You've painted an accurate piture of what an addiction really is. It's strange isn't it, how someone can love and hate at the same time, the very thing that destroys them. Me personally, I would have used the word 'lies' instead of "replies" in line 22, because that is what addictions do. It is something that lies to us about meeting that inner need. But otherwise the whole poem is very well written. Good expression of the truth about addictions.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh wow, that was really wicked. It reminds me of a Garbage song the first one on the Version 2.0 record, but I don't know it's name. Oh well, i like.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I really like this. I love the song by Kelly Clarkson and your poem is amazing! Well done, V x
Arichos chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Ok, good poem, well thought out, and i got this cool idea. Kind of re-write, adjust the words, maybe change it a little, and then repost it on another chapter that applies to whatever, drugs, alchol, cigarrets, i think it could be a good challenge for you.
Tecna chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Uh... I den't really think it can be applied to drugs... but it's great, total fab as ever.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hate, way too strong for any of our young minds to comprehend.

deep hate.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ehh, it's really not all that good, it's kinda of plain, and bland...and too mainstream, there is nothing new/exciting there is nothing in it that makes you say "hey, this is really cool!"