Reviews for Risk of Dancing
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
More please. The molestation scene with Abel is pretty well written. With the stuff before that, it soemtimes gets confusing about who is doing what action.
HollyJolly4u chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I know I'm a little late on this story but i just found it and it's amazing seriously theres so much you could do with it. I love the whole, sex, clubbing and drugs thing it's like my favorite kind of stories and there arent many of them becuase ppl cant write it that good but you did. so yeah cootles to you and i really reaaly hope that you write more to this soon! pwease?
Collar de Espinas chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
*gasp* Kaley has an FP account? Oh dear, this isn't good... Dammit Jack, you're just offering up more distractions for me, aren't you? *lol*

Hm...okay, so it's probably my gradually-getting-sleepy mind being addled somewhat, but Abel isn't really Toyo's boyfriend, is he? That was just Toyo getting him a place to stay, yeah?

Either way, they're pretty cute together... *lol* I like the way they interact with each other, from Abel's little grins and concern for Toyo, to Toyo's affections towards Abel.

The introduction of Devon into the chapter definitely added a little welcome action. I'm sure we'll get to know more about his past with Toyo as the story progresses, and I'm looking forward to that. I love seeing how you develop the characters and their relationships.

Great stuff, sweets!
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I like Toyo. *lol* I love the fact that he's slightly weird, and kinda messed up, and kinda confused. I can tell that we're going to have a lot of fun learning about him and what goes on in his life...

As for Abel... Oh. Well he's an interesting character indeed. Of course, all the characters you write are intriguing in their own ways, so...

I like the way that Toyo observes what is happening around him; seeing his world through his eyes is going to be an experience that I'm looking forward to.

Great job, hon. Right, off to read the second chapter then!
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Wow! Fictionpress is going so damned fast today! (Tee hee _)

Umm. Hmm. So. Devon :( Reminds me of my uncle. Just because my uncle's a child molestor. I tell everyone that. Sorry.

I don't know what to say -.-

Um. GREAT CHAPTER! It was nice to see that this was updated... :cough-gag-ahem:

I'm going to read your one-shot collection thingy eventually but reading THIS has distracted me from writing my own crap. (Which is good, I suppose.)

Love xoox
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Awesome beginning!The only thing I can complain about is that you don't really make clear what the conflict than that; awesome language as always as well as story!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I love your stories and just the way you write... I started reading this at three in the morning the other day and couldn't understand it because when I'm tired...I can't focus on anything.

I'm glad I can focus on it now... I really can't wait to see where this is going... _

love xxooxx
Esquirella chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow! This poor kid has a messed up life so far!
MarlaCorbin chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
wowie, nice story. I liked it a lot, it is very interesting. good potential. please keep writing it, I can't wait for the next part.