Reviews for Panacea
The Green Eye chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I really liked the beginning! I want to know how you portray the twins changing Denton into what the lion that he will become! I hope you update! :)
Blackers chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I was so sure there was more the last time i read this...*is confused*
primrose path chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Truly, I am in awe. This was extremely well written. Your descriptions were so vivid, I could clearly see the scene play out before me. I can see that you've really thought out a lot of the intricate details of your world. It's really consistent and fluent. I especially loved the passage when Denton was being assaulted with spells, and his deliberate reactions. Nicely done.

This is quite an intriguing beginning. What a sad court it is, to rely on Denton's abuses for amusement! Sick people. I think it's new that you've got a young prince being such a victim in his brother's court. If I ever see it, usually it's at least veiled from an audience. This shows how corrupt Dalton's court is. You already have me feeling for Denton. It feels like I've read a whole story, and now I'm finally seeing the poor character get his small triumph.

Great beginning. I guess I won't be expecting updates, though, since the last one was five years ago! A shame. I really liked this!
Subbie chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
I like it! I really do! It sounds like a very interesting story, and I can't wait to hear more from the 2 new princes and what their counrty is like!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I think this ranks one of my top 10, and I have over 250 on my alert list!

Lee
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
this is really good! plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
Haituvainen chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I suppose Denton is Rakkaus?
pangur chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Continue? You write well, and your characters are fascinating.
Curb Crasher chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Wow. . . . Denton's really repressed. I think I'm in love!
ngt chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
i hope this story will be continued.

its really good, i want to know what happens at the very end where the prologue ends.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
oh, update soon! i really love this story...keep writing!
Kokoro no Wasuremono chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
I love how the story moves...but I was quiet confuse at first...but I wish you continue this please..(_)
Marie chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Looking impatiently forward to updates. Great beginning, good plot line with the whole intolerance to magic. Please continue.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
This is a really cool story!
AcadiaLynn chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
I just can't understand why you don't have more reviews for this; I myself am 'very' intrigued. How you've put everything together is quite refreshing, and I've been looking for a story like this. I hope you don't get bored of it early or become discouraged by the lack of attention; I've seen that far too often. I promise to respond to every chapter, should you keep it up, that is... here's to chapter two! Oh and, near the end of chapter one; one of the twins, Toivo I believe, calls Denton "dear Dalton" after he mentions his lord brother. A small misstep that's fine, just wanted to give you a heads
Elenea Galad chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Very good. I love the emotions and the characters are very well portrayed. I hope you update soon.