Reviews for Realising
Poison Ember chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Thanks for sharing such a personal poem. It was lovley.

Skylar Bane...
Renm chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
100% Love it, thanks anna the best for me.
A Rose in Weeds chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
love this piece. so personal yet a feeling/emotion/experience i think some of us all have felt/seen in our parents. thank you for posting it. so very beautiful.
Archia chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really liked this, sometimes it's the personal things that help you write the best. I like how the story behind this resolves in a good way. Well done.
Amanda M. Lynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This one is the most powerful I've read of yours so far. Keep up the good work.
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is quite a good poem, and obviously very personal, as you said. Thanks, I quite liked it!

Zigellus chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You send these poems to her? They're all so passionate. Damn someday I hope to get as good as you. :)
View from the Windowsill chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh my... wow. Thats personal, and just amazing. if you wrote this quite a while ago then you were a very, very good writer back then.
LoSt ReMeDy chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hi

I love this seriously It's sad how that happens well at least things seem (at the looks of your poem) things are getting better so best wishes!

Keep Smiling LoSt ReMeDy
IndiaLikeTheCountry chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This nearly made me cry.

It makes so much sense, I love how you've managed to put things into words so neatly that most people struggle to articulate at all.

It's clearly very personal, and all the better for it.

I wanted to send you a message thanking you for the comment on my poem 'The End', as well. It's the first time I've let people read what I write, and I'm really nervous. Yours was the first comment I got, so thanks.
missboo13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This really is what poetry is all about. Writing from your heart and saying your feelings. Thank you so much for posting it.
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
being so personal it's only right that the wording is very straight-forward, and I congratulate you on your bravery for putting such personal material on without a hint of a veil or metaphor to hide it behind! i doubt i could do that. it's extremely moving, well done.
masafumi chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I like how you used "sharp needles/injecting sadness...", I think it's very poetic. And your Australian spelling adds to that personal point, just thought I'd say that. :)
Simfreak111 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
good one.
Sephira Lysa chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
thats really good...lots of deep feelings...those are always the best poems...and the best poets are the ones that can get into thier feelings...great job keep it up!

Sephira Lysa