Reviews for Realising
Tim Stillman chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Such a brave poem, from ago, even then, a wise child-not concerned for her own pain, but her mom's, and helping her mom to see in the bright glow of happier tomorrow of her daughter's eyes that yesterday can be pushed away, when the love is here today. Truly amazing.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
i can totally relate on you from this one. and i can tell it's personal, but you really put yourself out there, which should be rewarded in the end. nice work.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wonderful. So beautifully written and with such feeling.

keep it up.

Thanks for reviewing
Jreid chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
i'm glad you did post it, because it is great. i really like it, and in a way i can relate to it. i've never meet my biological father (well, since i was old enough to remember). but people who know/knew him say that i look just like him. kinda wierd how this relates. I love it. keep it up :P
Desala chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is very beautiful. :)
Bee Stings chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Impressive. Very heartfelt lyrics. Keep up the good work! ΓΌ
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Once again, this is amazing! I think that this is a very nice piece, very heartfelt, and very inspiring. Thanx for posting it.
Ella-Watson chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw...I'm so glad you posted it! I love how you made 'I'm me, not him' in bold. it really stood out for me. You did a really great job - as usual. :D
forgottenxxfreak chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
very touching...and sad, yet happy. Well done :) thanks for your review. Keep writting this is some good work!

see ya,patty
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow...this was amazing..I know that it takes a lot to post a real personal poem on here...so *kudos* to you for that. I think in the end, we all end up posting something personal...

This was just amazing..( I know, I sound like a broken record...hehe)

I really am almost speechless about it, but...please notice i said almost...haha..

"I would see my mum from a distance,Enjoying life and being happy,But, when I looked much closer at her,I would always see pain swimming in her dark eyes,"

So many people are real good at this. They've got a talent for it. They are able to hide their pain so much, but if you look deep into their eyes, you see the pain. Pretty smile, sad eyes.

This was a very sad poem, but I thought you gave it a really touching and sweet end, of the fact that you hug you're mom to remind her that you're not him, you're you. I absolutely loved this. It was beautiful, and I love how you expressed it in this poem..

Once again *kudos* for posting a personall poem, it was amazing. *keep writing* and i hope to see more of you're poems up!

(see what i mean, about being almost speechless? lol...enough rambling though)

britney
klutz-zilla chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
very well written... i especially like the honesty of it all... good work
Nexsys chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
awesome poem anna :)
Falling So Softly chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
this is very good. i wanted to cry **sniff** i know that feeling
funnykiwi chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Wow anna this poem is amazing!

Love your work!

Funnykiwi x
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I love this. It's personal and emtional, just how poetry should be.

Kris