Reviews for Realising
Isis ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I can totally relate to this poem.

The imagery is beautiful, and I love the lines "except decide if I should live on or just run away and die"... very powerful! Awesome job!
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I can relate! this poem is so sad! it litteraly broght tears to my eyes. theres nothing wrong with posting personal poetry. the best poetry is usually personal poetry lol. g00d j0b! love, Caitlin
Asala chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
hey darlin,

well what can i say, another brilliant poem from a brilliant mind. sending my love,mwahxxCxx
Chayia chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow. Wonderful as always.

I admire your attitude. Keep up the great work!
PoliticsMan101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
there you go again...you don't email me anymore? what happened? delete it again or what? hope your not mad at me. love the poem btw.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I'm very glad you posted this, it was very touching. Nice job, i loved the realisation in this poem as it progressed. Great job.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
subliminalsquirrel chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
aw, that's sad, but good job picturing it, I feel it! ! life is like that...but be happy! yay!
DLW chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Princess-Anna57,

I must say that this is the best poem that I have ever read in my life. It's so deep and personal that it almost brought tears to my eyes because it happens to be just something that i can relate to. Only different. I have characteristics of my mother in me that my father hates. And so you're poem rang true to as what I feel and do as well. Good job. Keep posting.

Devin
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Personal and a great poem. Mine have just been getting more and more angsty, and personal. I like yours, awesome work.
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow. Beautiful work - even if it was a long time ago.

Melanie
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
there is nothing wrong with posting personal poems. all of mine end up being personal...in a way...Oo

i love this poem.

this poem is beautiful! it is so well written! it is also so sad. i am HOPING that there is room for it on my favourites. hoping. there should be, because this is going on there.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13