Reviews for Realising
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wow...I'm very sorry. Yes, very personal. And you're right. You are you. The emotion in this was a big slap in the face; it was that powerful. Thank you for sharing, love! Very wonderful. :)
xForeverAndAlwaysx chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
i really admire how you posted something so personal, that takes courage. and the result is completely amazing. this is beautiful - one of the best ive read so far on fictionpress.
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow...very good. geez, some of the stuff im finding here is great...The best poetry comes from expirience i reckon. I hope you have many happy days ahead of you and that you continue writing!
Camilleta chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I love this one, I relate to it... I like all of your stuff, except that it makes me feel a bit inferior. P
fallenblackangel chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Brava! *cheers* I love this ... very true. I've had the same kind of problem, except it was that my family seemed to confuse me with my older sister!Nice piece ... and thanx for reading my stuff too!Keep it up! Your good!
Riley Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
thanks for the reveiw! I really love this poem! It means a lot, and you can really tell. I'm not sure why I like right now(I'm sick, and it's getting late) but I know I do. xD

-Winter Flurry
Audiovisual chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
"I'm me, not him." Mothers and fathers tend to forget that their children aren't their spouses or people they want to forget, but only have qualities of them. gREAT JOB. :3 :3

(Yo, 'kabayan'. Somehow. ;D)
perpetual Audio chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I love the emotion of this poem. i can feel it as if it was me. you express your views well in this. Keep up the great writing!
TaraC chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This is beautiful..somehow, I felt it was lacking something..you went deep but I know you could have went deeper. Good poem about individuality.
fallin4ualwayz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
once again, i love it! you have such a way with words!
Angi3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I love it... personal stuff always seems to make the best poem ya know?
wstcQT09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was a really good poem. You are a great writer.
SKgus chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
GREAT POEM. i feel unworthy to comment such a poem as great...
Terrence 'Mace' Mason chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
You are an amazing writer with an interesting soul I look forward to more of your writingsP.S. Thanks for the review
ellie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
this is a lovely poem, i really like your work. i hope all is well with your mother, i know what it feels like to have a mother who hates your father.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »