Reviews for Suicide in G minor
Shes Never Known Happy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
i love this itsd very beautiful and you paint a perfect picture
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
'Why do you hesitate with the knife

when we both know that you are already killing me.' That was such a powerful line. My definite favorite.

This was really sad-not the writing, I mean it made ME sad. The talk about how she was a model girl, and how you flashed the title at the end...it just really worked out. I applud you, my vixen.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I really liked the feel of this poem. The flow of it was really good...plus it goes really good with the song I'm listening to right now. ) I really liked the line about 'dreaming in shades of grey' because that is truly a beautiful touch. The title was also really pretty cuz I love songs that are written in a minor key. They're just so much more fun to play compared to major keys. ) Keep up the awesome work!
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Love the title, love your work.
empathic life chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Nice title, deary. You spelled knife "knofe" in one line, and I think you meant there instead of these in another. . . but that's just the future English teacher running rabid. Very good. I liked it. Nice rhythym and such. Another un-rhyming piece. You've done a lot of those lately. I don't think this is your best work, but I've really no room to talk. I do love the title. -Alex
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
The questioning aspects of this brings out a marvelous sense of truly not knowing the answers, which is a difficult concept to get across, but you've done wonderfully in this. It creates a scenario, and questions its own or the speaker own involvement in it. The depth to the thought process in developing this is excellent. Very complex and well written. Good work. MD
DCLehnsherr chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Now that is a powerful poem of regret and loss. Everyhting is put together so wonderfully and i like the way you change tact part way through going from a block paragraph to seperate stanzas to show different periods of time and places.

Excellent work well done _