Reviews for burn her name
Kushe Gothel chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Nice perspective for Eve.
eldrin chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Beautiful allusions. I was quite caught by the formatting...I very much like the broadening towards the base. An excellent work.
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
like the last i thought it was strange but good non the less... i have to say out of all the strange poems to me... i like yours... wonderful really... keep writeing.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
this speaks, almost harshly, to me in this moment of my life. i've read this a million times over, studying it and idolizing it. but it wasn't until recently that it really hit home. but it stuck in my mind, and i'm just glad i was able to find it again. to print it out. to place it upon my wall. and read it... it gives me strength... needless to say, this is a wonderful poem. i love your works.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hm...interesing...especially the ending- with a colon? Curious style. I like the start.
poet tree chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
last verse - ohmygod the best five lines i have read in such a long time

i LOVE it

(adds to faves)
parody of pain chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i love the flow in this piece... i like the 'eve-addicted apple', loved that phrase, thank you for the review i haven't been posting much of my writing now a days, i feel like time is an ominous night sky with a large moon peering on me from its zenith... anywho when i do post i hope you check it out...lovekj
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
eden and poetry. brilliant. i loved it.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
The formatting is unique, your prose and diction is beautiful as always. Need I say more? Brilliant. - ADD-san
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL AND BANEFUL AND SORT OF LIKE A CORPOREAL MANIFESTATION OF A LONG LOST DREAM AND AN IMPOSSIBLE HOPE FOR THE FUTURE...
bahaghari chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
You create the juiciest lines in your poems, like this one: "an Eve-addicted apple". Interesting and makes a reader think. It's a distinction... I noticed. I think you were born to do this, to write. So write on.
st. maverick chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You're beautiful, and your poems are too.
myheartwantsyou chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
beautifully brutal if it's possible
having reached closure chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
gorgeous, i expect nothin less from you. wonderful :)

-naomi