Reviews for Surviving Obsidian Empire
happyeverafter chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
I'm happy to see that you write that Drew is a year older then Lorelei, now I'm not sure, but was his father a part of the Band as well? At first I thought that Drew had been part of The Obsidian Empire and that was just not a nice picture, so I'm glad to se that it's otherwise.
happyeverafter chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
I really like it so far...
JustLikeMe91 chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
I love the story so far. Yay to a Canadian! I love it there. Anyway, the story is great and I can't wait until the next update! By the way, Karen, whore much?
Jess chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
So far so good. I like how this fic is good. Seems like it is going to be another good fic. (o_o) Can't wait to read more! So glad to see Kaitlyn in this chp! Will Lorelei ever find out that Kaitlyn's dad is her dad's bandmate?
elizabeth73 chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
YEAH! Your back! I loved Shadow and I really love the way this one is starting out. I can't wait for more Jason/Lorelei interaction. I have to ask though if Kaitlyn & Ash (and the rest of the gang, of course) will be featured much in this story? Is it just a concidence that Karen is the name of the girl that Drew slept with? Or will she be making an appearance also? Thanks for writing this story and making my day a little brighter!
kelyn chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
i think its awesome, question though how old is lorelei suppose to be?

K
swimchickslam chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
:O

update needed soon ;]
Avide chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
A SEQUEL! Yes
justaregulargirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
great start so far, keep up the good work!
LuckyStars123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Sounds very interesting, I'm looking foward to enjoying this story.

Knorella