Reviews for Surviving Obsidian Empire
xxBitterRomancexx chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
Wow. This story is some of the most intense and seriously twisting drama. I love it! I really want Jason and Lorelei to get back together. They were such a cute couple and were trying so hard to fight the odds.
Tra-vation chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
The truth is out! Yay! I wonder how the dinner is going to go.
Revel in the Night chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
Well I didn't expect Lorelei to announce her love like that...atleast she got it out there. Why are Ash and Jason so adamant on keeping their songs the way they are and ignoring Lorelei's advice? They're too immature. P How many more chapters are left? I'm so anxious to see everything become resolved and finally see Lorelei and Jason as a couple. P

- Revel in the Night
pinkeclipse chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
i hope she doesnt forgive jason soon since he did move on pretty quickly to another girl...thanks for the update!
smurf-love chapter 24 . 9/28/2009
this is really good, but like wi wish something would happen between lor and jason...cuz ya its ya...i cant find the words fro it...
pinkeclipse chapter 24 . 9/19/2009
thanks for the update!
Oyuki chapter 24 . 9/16/2009
lorelai still makes me mad, but so does jason. i don't know how he feels though. i'm pretty sure he feels like crap though.
mia5081 chapter 24 . 9/16/2009
I have to admit, it's a little strange seeing such a different side of Karen at the end of this chapter-I didn't even she had it in her, lol.

I hope you'll update soon!

Mia
Amused Bookworm chapter 24 . 9/15/2009
YOUR BACK! Excitement! Good chapt I can not wait to read more.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 24 . 9/15/2009
Yay for update :)

So I hope they get it together and I hope Lorelei gets back into everyone's good graces...I do like her she was quite dumb in running away and breaking Jason's heart but hey she broke her own heart in the process so it's kind of a trade off right?
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Wow...

I loved reading this. They both have their faults but they worked together. Jason must really love her. Rebound...awful thing to do to another person.

At least with Drew, he stopped it. So now it's too late. Sometimes you realize things when it is too late. Kinda sad with Drew, but he'll have to get over it.

It seems like Lorlei is trying to block the hurt. She has every right to keep Caroline out of there. And Jason is hurt but does he think being with Caroline is going to make it better?

Cause yeah, she left for two weeks but he dithces her for Caroline three days after she leaves. What a dick...

Yeah, had to get that out. She was ready to tell him that she loved him, right?

It's not just her that did the wrong...but maybe she should have tried harder. I know, pride, I've got a lot of it too. but prides gonna kill ya one of these days...

I wonder what is going to happen next?

Im Just M!ssundaztood
Oyuki chapter 23 . 6/18/2009
no, you don't do that to your child only to end up in the same situation later. that's totally effed up, dude. you take money in exchange for your child and then have three more? being young and broke is not an excuse at all. i mean, what kind of childhood did her daughter could have w/ no mother in the picture? she just makes me angry! more soon.
pinkeclipse chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
glad she talked to her mother!
mia5081 chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
For some reason-and I'm not exactly sure why-I feel really bad about Drew. Not that I don't want Lorelei to end up with Jason, because I really do, but I want Drew to be happy as well. I don't know. I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment lol. Loved the chapter though )

Update soon!

Mia
Curious2thelast chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
I was just wondering who is Lennon? There are so many people that begin with L I tend to get confused lol
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »