Reviews for Surviving Obsidian Empire
Amused Bookworm chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
This chapter was powerful. I can not wait to read more. I hope all of life is going good for you and I am looking forward to the confrontation.
VampireAcademyDB chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
Update Soon!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
don don don! That was a good stopping point- it was a cliffhanger without going out of your way to make it one. It was just generally a good chapter; lots of drama, but drama that's been built up, and no glaring mistakes. Good job all around!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
She can't figure out why they got into a fight? Really? It couldn't possibly be her could it? lol
foreverwasteaway chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Hey, love the story. Although, I've never really liked Lorelei and this chapter kind of reiterated that feeling. I've always liked Payton and I thought her and Jason were cute together. Obviously, you're not going to just change the course of the story, but yeah...just thought I'd mention that :)
autumn-annette-19 chapter 22 . 5/16/2009
Whats next, whats next?
pinkeclipse chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
hope everything gets cleared up soon!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
:-\ I hope she tells them about the excessive drinking in the contract 'cause at this rate it seems like the Spins might get terminated. However Lorelei is an idiot for sleeping with Drew...I bet you it's just going to hurt ten times worse...let me guess Jason hasn't actually slept with Caroline yet?

I hope the rest of the band forgives Lorelei soon and thank goodness she has Emily kind of back on her side...

Update soon!
Oyuki chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
and this is her problem. the fact that she can't face her problems. she's always running away from one thing or another. going off to england, or sleeping with drew. or whatever she does with him. i'm starting to dislike lorelei. it just seems to me that she doesn't care that she broke jason's heart. i know she didn't see him that night, but it seems like she's trying to brush it under the table. more soon!
Amused Bookworm chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
SO GOOD! And totally worth the wait! You have me by the emotional strings... I can not wait to read more!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
Aw...so sad :(

xx
Oyuki chapter 21 . 3/1/2009
i'm hating lorelai right now. she behaved like a child and she has no right to even think that she could fix the situation. poor jason. more soon!
Amused Bookworm chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
I want more, it throws me through so many emotions, I love it. Thank you for updating when you can.
pinkeclipse chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
love the story!

hope they get back toghether soon!
dreamercrys chapter 21 . 2/26/2009
Love your story! I hope they get back together...
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »