Reviews for Surviving Obsidian Empire
ShrimpoJewels chapter 21 . 2/26/2009
:( Jason I want him back...make Lorelei be more responsible and face her problems, love the girl to death but seriously...who the hell runs away for two weeks without any real explanation? Now her friend quit and she lots Jason...*sigh*

Great update though thanks...good luck with the move if you are moving.
naadz chapter 21 . 2/26/2009
what?i dnt get the last part..who is anne brooks? tell tell please
TuneOut chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Nice plot developement so far. I'm glad to see that Jason doesn't have a girlfriend.

I spotted one mistake, "She was no point in denyingit.“ It should be "There was no point in denying it."
TuneOut chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I think in general, it was pretty well written. I could see the sort of appeal that Drew has and their relationship seems complicated. It seems like the plot is developing well.

The only thing that I would criticize is the fact that you tend to just outright state things about the characters. I think it might be better if they were shown through the interactions and dialogue.
TuneOut chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I think this was a nice beginning so far. Lorelai and Jason seem to have really nice chemistry. I think you built up the mystery of her past quite well and her hesitancy seemed convincing.
Oyuki chapter 20 . 2/2/2009
okay, so everyone does think she did it on purpose because this is her MO. every time things get touch she leaves. i understand, she's afraid of commitment because she's never had a stable relationship in her life, but she could have at least called jason, or talked to him or something to explain that she needed time to think. not run away and pretty much hope that he would just be there when she came back and listen to her explanations. and will she call him the two weeks she's gone? 'cause it would be effed up if she didn't at least call him. MORE SOON!
Amused Bookworm chapter 20 . 1/31/2009
I am excited to read more! I will wait with slightly choked and baited breath.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 20 . 1/30/2009
Geez way to create drama Lorelei. I do feel bad for Jason and poor Emily dealing with the stress back home...seriously her timeline was two weeks? Isn't that a bit extreme?
goaheadturnback chapter 19 . 1/20/2009
God, I love this story!

And I love Jason. If he was a real person... lol.

Please update soon!

xx
Oyuki chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
okay, so she's running away from her boyfriend to her ex-boyfriend who is gay but still loves her? she's nuts. more soon! )
southernsinger21 chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
I just finished reading the whole story thus far and I have to admit that I love it! It's intriguing. I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter, and I can't wait to read future chapters.

I do, however have one question. Is there a specific person (like a celebrity, athlete, musician, or just a friend of yours) that you picture for any of the characters? I'm always curious about that.

Anyway, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to reading future chapters!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
Ah...running away? Poor Jason :(

Update soon
Amused Bookworm chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
What? I need more, this is nuts! I can not wait to read more!
Incurable Adoration chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Chapter eighteen! An update! Score.

I hoped that you would further my knowledge about Lorelei's fear and worry about those three words that can change everything.
Oyuki chapter 17 . 10/8/2008
i like this story. i like jason. but i just have issues with lorelei. she just seems kind of shallow to me. i don't know how to explain it better. i guess i'm really looking for more character development for her. i really liked kaitlyn's and ash's story. i can't wait for more of this one.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »