Reviews for Falling Through a Thousand Stop Signs
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Lightning in the courtyard,and I miss my claustrophobia.-you take my breath away oh so often, amazing, amazing

just unlike most other things i read now-a-days

it wakes me up to wonderful
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Beautifully sad. Another good one, love. I like the dead chairs and purple thoughts. Like my indigo inspiration. Heh. Maybe not. Anywho, good images, as always, and a different theme. Hooray for you!

Thanks for all {8} of your reviews! I really appreciate it! I should be finishing chapter 7 soon, I hope. Be on the lookout!

all my love,felicia
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
The description in this is fantastic; I love the word choice, because it really brings out the oddity of the character. Beautiful mood set in the piece. Great work.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
not exactly sure what you mean by this. but still some interesting lines in here. nice work.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
"But sad delirium has its benefits" - indeed it does...

this is beautiful, as ever, it has such a melancholy melodic tone. sand and reflective without weighing down the emotional core. tis perfect...

hope ur doing okay... you've got some time of mine tonight so i'll review as many as i can.
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
"But sad delirium has its benefits

and I have seen those spoils before."

Nice lines for an ending, wraps up the poem perfectly.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
interesting concept. i like the imagery too.

keep writing!
bright horizon splash chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
"and a purple thought of us.." a wonderful collision of abstract images. bravo! and thanks so much for the sweet review. :)
classic violet chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
reminds me of a dream... great job!