Reviews for Teen Life, A Manual for the Hardships
Jay-Ling chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Whoa, what happened to Jet?
Jeffro the Clown chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Woohoo it's about time she made a new chapter...hey you can't forget the promise!
InspirASIAN chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
W00T! MORE UPDATES!
Abby Sequioa chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
nice story line... but there's not much emotion, like exclamation marks or anything. I donno, it's just when I read the stuff Meg said, it sounded like she should be screaming or crying it and all there was was a period, so my mind just read it flat. sweet story though!
perdita's kiss chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
DRAMA! SUSPENSE! well, this is great, but I just want to point out, you've changed the spelling of adriana's abrieviation (adi, addy, etc.) a few times, I'd try to keep that consistent.

ok, I'm excited about what happens next, update soon!
InspirASIAN chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
w00t!

u updated! (dances) lol

neways, how r u? another good chapter! email me!
Jeffro the Clown chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Woohoo Chapter 3! It's about time...lol...but, Jet and Meg didn't kiss? Lol? I mean...the REAL Jet and Meg...lol. Fun. Well, talking to you on YIM..so...
abs chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
hey! tjsi is good. I smiled when i read the bit about "Caddy" lol
perdita's kiss chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
oops, I almost forgot about this story, but either way DUDE! cadence person thing is a bitch, and was megan serious when she said she wasn't sure if she liked jet! so sad, love him. update soon please!
Jeffro the Clown chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
I like this stuff lol...but yet, I'm sorta confused...I dunno...I guess we just need to talk about this..hm..
Melissa O'Day chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
GREAT! only got to read half! -Sarah
Abby chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
AWsome story! (but, um, have you heard of puncuation marks?)
Jay-Ling chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
OMG THEY KISSED! MORE WOMAN! that game sounds like mad fun T.T
perdita's kiss chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
other than a few run-on sentences and little things like that, this is just fun fun fun. really. it's exciting, it moves, it's got fluff AND fun, and yeah. Mm, and when you bring up her past, it's ok to brush on it lightly, but at this point, it almost seemed random when Megan tells about the Dov guy. I'd go into that a little deeper.

anyways, I can't wait until you update :P
Abby don't feel like logging in chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
sweet story line but the dialouge doesn't really flow that well and you have a lot of run-ons... other than that it's sweaking freet! (lmao)