Reviews for The Rhythm Of The Wind
wyckydgoddess chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
nice

OneLitFirefly chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow. just... WOW. I love it! It's quite amazing how you made it easy to picture and hear everything that is going on in this poem. Wow. If i could change anything about it, it would be that when it got towards the end, you got a little repetative with some things. Example: Eight lines in a row all began with the word "the." However, the detail and the fact that you were very descriptive is enough to cover up for it. Overall, all I can say is WOW. I love it! *~Crystal~*
johnny1412 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
this is my most favourite pome Ihave have read itis so wonderful I really in joyed it very much
Meaghan chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wow. Simply wow. So peaceful and calm. Wow.

Meg
amicusveritas chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Lovely...a quiet gentle beginning...a rising crescendo...a bridge...and a concluding chord that resolves..well done...a sense of nature the includes the cheeks of a sleeping girl...very nice...regards...amicus...
Brian D Payne chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
this poem differs in both complexity and general feeling than others the author has submitted later in her career.. it's lighter in feeling and richer in fun metaphors than others I have read.
not telling chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
I liked your poem, but what's with "jiving beat" Yea that sounds like the wind.
Sue chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
wow! Lovely! Write more poetry soon!
conart chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Nice. Good job. -CM
The Confuser chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Blindingly Spectacular. If I read something like that every day, I'd have to become a permanent Confuser because the wonder would make me permanently insane _~ Byesies!
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Great poem! This would actually make a pretty cool song! Awesome job! See you around campus!
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
this is an excellent poem! Oh my gosh, I know just what all those things sound like. It brought back memories! You have a way of expressing metaphors/similes with music that's so...um...great! Thanks for sharing and keep writing. Deren