Reviews for Scratching That Itch
firestar267 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aww. I love this. Very well done, cant wait for more!
Cokey the Cat chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
MORE! MORE MORE MORE ! Please, soon!
soemoithurts chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
is there more? this could turn into a seriously angsty epic, if you wanted to go that far with it...as it is, it's still very good. the emotions are good, and the end leaves you with something to think about.
diebyownhands chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I thought I read this was a one shot. I hope it isn't!

The last three lines just leave you wanting more!
Xtreme17nc13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Hey, Penguin man! I LOVED this one-shot, as you all ready know. I told you that you threw too much plot in there with that last line though. Oh well, I loved it! Write more of anything. Love Ya! -Ashlee
poisin chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i like this, a lot. you should really write more of it.
Kiyoe chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
wow that was really great. are you plannig to continue or just leave it at that? either way good job
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
You have a little problem with the tenses; you change them rather often which doesn't first part moves forward rather have a good language, and it feels like the story is read rather easily and fast; I'm not getting bored. Although the plot isn't so very original, I read one like this just yesterday, so I'm getting I liked the ending a lot!
American Schokolade chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is a great start! It might have been a little rushed, but that opinion may be stemming from my interest in the beginnings in their relationship. Really, though, this looks like it's going to be a fun fic. A suggestion: maybe, later on, you could include flashbacks to the beginning of the relationship? It might help develop their feelings, and even though I know you want to concentrate on the development of their love, rather than just their lust, perhaps providing a little more insight might add more depth to their emotions.

Really, though, this looks incredibly interesting-I imagine all the high school drama will get in their way, of course, which is always a blast to read about. It's kind of early to say anything really helpful, so I can't wait to read more!

P.S. It might help you to get more reviews if you allow anonymous reviewers...especially for people like me who are too lazy to sign in just to review...
Esquirella chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Shit! That was one fucking HELL of agreat start! There will be more of this right? I mean, you can't stop there, can you? That would mean. Very very mean.