Reviews for Disillusion
Lhune chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Going back, back in time...

Only from a certain point of view,

I wanted to read some of our earlier works

(I never stop a one, far too curious for that I am)

Like the number it is-was at the moment (13) and more importantly, I liked the title...

I still do of course.

It was a joy reading

(morbid sense of joy, I'm well aware... but)

I thought it written so very beautiful
Chandra Chhaya chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I can definetely relate to the feeling, though everything seems so much more amplified in words (which is why I love them).

I enjoyed your diction in the final paragraph, especially the last two lines. Nice work!
Charity F chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Again, the flow! i just LOVE the flow! o, please do keep this up! D

Tabitha
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This has a lightness that escalates the emotion portrayed. Excellent work.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
i love that word disillusion- its so relevent to everything i know... you took the words right out of my mouth with this one, beautiful imagery! keep writing!
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Nice ending alliteration, and an image-provoking beginning.

One I like. Well wrote.
plummet chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Waiting for something that never came...Hope against hope...Wonderfully written. Great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I like this.. especially the ending.. well done
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, I like this. Very contemplative and it has an air of melancholy thoughtfulness. Keep up the good work. :)
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Angsty little piece you have here dear mizu. I found it delightful though of course. A bit hidden in its own fog of sadness, but good.

I loved this stanza:

"Into the spanning veil of night

Hearts sleep in deep slumber,

The first wisp of morning light

Bringing about these silent tears."

It was beautiful. Its like when you cant sleep at night because your so sad about something, but you cant cry because the night suffocates you, so the moment a ray of light shines in your window, your eyes break free. Very beautiful image. Well done. Bravo.
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I felt this poem right through. You describe so well, and the rythm is so clear that I thought I was feeling it myself. Great.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
disillusion

this loses me somehow.i get it, just makes me feel like i am drowning.

inspiration?
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Not bad. Love the imagry in this. It really has a voice all its own.

Hawke
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
The feeling of going down under come across very well in this. enchanting as always
Sub Form of Human chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Nice poem. I liked the strong voice you put into it. It adds a lot of meaning to it. It also adds to the mood the poem is trying to portray.