Reviews for Rhetoric
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love the second stanza.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
OMG, that's so true. What a fantastic message. It's so uplifting and hopeful. I love your details of "pale and crooked in the rain." That's such a great image. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
hear me smile chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
A glimmer of hope in the rain, this is going on my favorites.

PS: Your new penname made my breath catch in the back of my throat:"little girls get lost in wonderland". What was it before you changed it? I've forgotten and for some reason it's driving me crazy(like when you have a song stuck in your head and you don't know the words)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
love this. very creative, very sweet.
Alicia Marianne chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i just loved the last line. What good is imagination that isn├Ęt used? wonderful.
Silchaia chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
there rnt enough compliments in the world for ur poetry...lol
lithium song chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Very sweet. I love the title, and the message I thought was going to be sad, but it made me smile. Creates a definite image in the mind's eyes, very good work.
Juni chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Quirky. . . sweet and succinct. And Rest Stop is my favorite song by Matchbox. . . (in your profile!) Yay!
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
great imagery in the first verse, the second verse says so much with so few words...
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Very interesting. I loved this so much! The words just work. An dthe main idea is very unique. Keep it up.
Ajna chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
B-e-autiful! Definitely going on my favorites. You have a talent for writing, don't ever give it up.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This sort of reminds me of Francesca Lia Block's Violet and Claire. For some reason, this poem is so...every girl everywhere. I hope that makes sense. It just is just so true to reality. I really like it.
Brinkofmyinsanity17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
thanks for the advice but I'm doing the best I can and my friends think the story is really great!
account not in use chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
o. m. g.

you make my mind go numb.
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 3/20/2006