Reviews for Self Destruction's Still My Line
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I really like this.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Damn, this is awesome. I can picture someone like Angelina Jolie saying this to some BITCH. Those last 5 lines are absolutely killer. Love the tone, love the wording, love the "punchline" of the poem, love it all. Great job once again. Keep writing! :)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
'catchingbullets in your teeth: butstick to what you’re good at, dear;self-destruction’s still my line.'

love it.
Juni chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I love it. . . great narative quality to it. Poignant. Delicious. Holds together so well and the ending is killer! ;D
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I love this. Great wording, great format.
LavenderFox-Daisy chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
wow this has a great tone to it, rather busy with deep thoughts, the depth is fascinating
a lonely september chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
wow. . . i really like this. 'self destruction's still my line; i like that.
in theory chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
You're a totally new author to me, I love your tone. Instantly. It's almost sarcastic, and sweetly smiling..sly would sound wrong, but it's along those lines. Excellent.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
i love this - its very original, and... i dunno... just perfect, really. great job!
account not in use chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
this made me shiver. in a not good way. (not meaning it was bad, because it was amazing. but then, you already knew that)
classic violet chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Love it. "you wouldn’t want to miss / this part, where my self-restraint unravels / and the pretense falls away."

Simply perfect.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh, beautiful & poisonous, gorgeous tone of bitterness & irony. i love it to death.
she wants revenge chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
it doesn't matter what you write. everything's always so beautiful. never stop writing.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow.. I really like this. The bitterness & anger come through really well.