Reviews for Out to Pasture
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
nice story, i enjoyed reading it!
Lidyah chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Something different. Finally. This was sweet and I just loved Connor - so naive.
pink kitten 114 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I really liked this one-shot. I found it very amusing, and I'm embarrassed to say that I can relate to Connor. _ A southern Calif city girl moving to the country was NOT easy! The only downside is that there is no Mason here! Ha!
Lami chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
lol, daisy! i don't think i've laughed so much in my entire life, it was so sweet!
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
cute! i like how prickly Conner gets. and the business with pleasure comment. and the pomeranian who wishes it were a doberman. and henk and the leaches. yeah. vvcute _
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
hey! i read this a couple months back on Amaretto's site, and i thought it was the bee's knees! glad to see that you finally put it on fictionpress so i can favorite list it!

: )

DH
xanthofile chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ah, i read the first half of this this morning, and then, i had to sneak into the business tech. computer lab to get online to finish it.

and it's so...so damn cute. glorious. ha, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry or just a lot of both. i think i ended up scaring some stuffy techies by my insane and maddening snorts of laughter.

but that part, where conn. though mason was rejecting him...i was choked. (really, truly) and so now i'm feeling off and people are staring at me. so...au' reviour, and thanks for the great read!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2