Reviews for Paradise
wingstar who doesn't feel like signing on right now chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
brilliant. simply brilliant. i can relate to this poem on so many levels because i am one of those who live in the realm of imagination. one of the lucky and cursed few. very emotional punctuated with all the frustration and anger that stems from hearing everyone constantly telling you to wake up and live in the real world.i especially liked the ending,'i don't really give a damn anymore so i close my eyes and there i am' it's perfect. in that single scentence you captured all the despair that drives one to escape and then all the relief as the dream world becomes real in our minds. very good. keep it up.

Tenshi Kitsune
Zeech chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
Umm...mood swings, eh, Chao-chan? -_-
The Confuser chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Dream world of yours, dream world of mine, them, a dream world is what keeps us alive. If you didn't have a dream world, you'd be stuck like in' chuck forever, and you can't get stuck in a dream world if you know enough of the truth. I'm in' tired of fighting like blood luvin' mother o hell, so there it is, paradise, the one place where you can rest. Never give up paradise, like I said, it keeps us alive.
Shadow21 chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
This poem is very true and sad. It's very vivid and beautiful in describing "Paradise."