Reviews for snig sunday
hear me smile chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is magical.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
really well writen. good one. i liked the last verse. keep it up!
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ah, relaxation. I'd love to have your vacation spot, anything to get out of this backwards town...thanks for reviewing 'Riddles', and I've got three more chapters up, plus a new poem that you'll like. Laters, KD
The Watched chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
This is beautiful...You're really passionate about music aren't you? Every time you mention it in your writing it takes on this absolutely amazing quality, this ability to connect so well with the reader...it's lovelyl, it really is. The second stanza made me shiver.

And the last one...sort of bringing it back to reality, but not properly, because "Imagination's all it takes"...That's another brilliant image.

I love this one.
Silent-Maiden chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
4/5! Great job!
Dobhar Chu chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Yay for things about the Clink, easily my 4th favourite place in the world, now immortalised with a bit o prose on the internet. Top job.

Now go back when the weather gets better and write another one about the amount of blood the Gnats and Mozzies stole in just the first hour there.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
m sublimely...beautiful wording. Great write
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This whirls nicely around several themes. "Fingers freezing but there's no reason-To cease teasing the chunky acoustic", excellent flow and feeling. As always, love the word choice and placement. Good write.