Reviews for Always the Friend, Never the Girl
Luis Iniguez chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I like the ending a lot. Because that's my entire romantic history. Except for Tess. But she doesn't count. I think this would be better if you could organize a rhyme scheme for it. But besides that it's good.

On a totally different note, that thing with the tree and apples is so true. I'm one of the guys that climbs, by the way.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
A part of me likes this...
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
how can you not like it! its so cute! ::glomps poem::
theinvisiblewarrior chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Once again, really good... it's always like that isn't it. Well, I hope you have fun in Taiwan!
Glowing Aura chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aww, I definitely know that feeling, I'm sure everybody does at one point in their lives, but ti won't last forever. Nice job.
Orion Demasecus chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
The typicalness of hidden feelings. Now this is just a little hint from a guy's point of view: if you happen to be "the friend" but you wish you were "the girl" you definately have to let us guys know because we are not smart enough to pick it up on our own and notice the hints. Also you never know, we might just feel the same way and are afraid to tell you so yeah. Anyways enough of my lecture, good poem.
Arnieth chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Damn this is how every relationship with guys ends. The writing is amazing and yeah I don't really know what to say. Just damn.
Crymson Tears chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
heehee, i'm evil! well, i really do like this poem, cuz its awesome ::nods head:: yupyup. well keep on writin chica, cuz ur a great poet!