Reviews for My Opponents Serve
Caecilia chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I really liked the beginning. It's somewhat pessimistic and dry. Ace seems interesting. I kinda wish there was more to the story, but other than the length I like it. Your last sentence is powerful.

Good story, very interesting.

*Beer Run, at the Roadhouse-link in my profile*

Caecilia
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
"Bridges'" should be "Bridges's". "mocha's" should be "mochas". "Hues'" should be "Hues's". Cute story. I liked the ending line.

Twilight Starr
Dreamy Sleep Sleep chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Very nice story, although some bits were a bit difficult to understand. But otherwise, I like it. _

Keep writing.
GhostOfInnocence chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Interesting. A bit confusing, but interesting none the less. I love the descriptive use of words. If I closed my eyes.. I could just imagine it.

Thanks for the review by the way. My story was based off of my step-mom's annoyingly loud and demanding cat. Belle just reminds me of some sort of queen.

*Cami
shadows of life chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
nice story i like it i also like how you write and thanks for reviewing my stories
fantasyEsalno chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Not bad. You did a pretty good job of keeping Ace's blindness a secret until the very end, even though you dropped several hints along the way... well, at least I thought you did. Maybe I just made them up... I dunno. Anyway, good job.
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
hey, this was a great short story. Pretty well written too, and I liked Ace. He's a good character and all that. I liked how when you write, the words sort of flow. So keep writing! And when you're free, do check out my work.