Reviews for I Still Believe
kanary98 chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
I just made the biggest Awwwwww sound ever!I love this story and it is sooo going on my faves! Great job!
ayezlafoi chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Is your pen name a reference to Woodstock as in the festival (1969) and the Joni Mitchell song?
Like the story, by the way. Cute.
claritylong chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
I love how you named their kids after the characters in your other book! I really liked this story, it was great. Keep writing!
Anon chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
LOL i loved it and all and the epilogue was cute and sappy and just yeah cheesy and i loved it :3
but it cracked me up to see that the author had killed off kyle. not that I dont approve, but that just made me lauuugghhh
keep it up! :)
heal me forever chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
sweet stry...i have athing for everlasting love u know boys having crush for years dat so endreaing :) i like mile but he can never beat kurt lol i love both of dem ...i LOVE chase nd hill...
d epilogue was ..OK not good u know ..i wished dat dey did not break up ha ha lol but thank god dey r finally together i mean all 4 ...sweet nd everlasting romance very rare to find dat in REAL world sigh
Summer's Desire chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Soooooooooooooooo cute! Definitely love it to bits :3 great job! It earned a great soft spot to me as a hopeless romantic myself. :DD I feel like I want to hug you!
insert.witty.username.here chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
awww this was soooooooooooooooo sweet I think you may be my new all time favourite author. I hung onto every word of this story, you wrote Abby's emotions and character so well I thought they were real.

Ha ha, sorry about ruining nice round numbers on your reviews for this and SWWS story.
Hannah Medwid chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This prologue makes me happy. Its quirky and cute, and makes me look forward to (even though I've already read it) reading the rest of the story:)

Just letting you know..
Ashley4287 chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
omg that was such a good story! now i think i'll go read some more of ur work :D
imalibra2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
My God...it's like reading my own prologue, because that's exactly what I'm like! Well I can't wait to read the rest of this; I'm already very excited!
little.artist chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
I really loved this story, though its not my fvurite out of your stories and poems - one of the things I get annoyed with the most is girls that cry too much. And Abby was too much...BUT, I know you were developing her character and everything so it's no bog deal :) Gret job and good luck with your writing!
Mysti Kim chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
so cute! i loved the story it was awesome i enjoyed reading it and i just love mike! he is so sweet, they are such a perfect coouple but i still like your main cuple from six weeks with satan more! your an awesome writer and your stories are amazing! keep writing!
Mysti Kim chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
funny..im a hopless romantic too plus im a libra too. haha reading this first chapter got my attention since i'm thinking how i'm kinda in that situation except for not having boyfriends i currently have one but he's not the one for sure. i probably should break up with him ... either way it reminds me of me trying to find the one and like i said its also weird since i'm also a libra! i cant tell im going to have fun reading this story...btw i read some of your other stories and let me tell you the truth you are really awesome and telented...your stories had me hooked. so i just had to read more of your work! like this story which seems interesting.
snmwordbender chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
So cute! Absoluetly adorable! I love how she is oblvious and yet loves disney! I'm a bit like her myself, so I guess I just felt like I could relate. Awesome characters and I got to say, jealous Mike is either annoying or HOT! Awesome job, keep on writing!
fariswheel chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
I LOVE this story. I hate kyle and John though. But I love Mike, he's just awesome. Abby is amazingly awesome(inside Becca joke, don't even ask) and I adore Chase and Hillary. This is probably one of the best romances I've ever read. It is realistic (# %# $ face John), adorable (Mike, obviously), and just plain amazingly awesome. keep writing.
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »