Reviews for You Have No Idea
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
i really like this poem. i am doing this poetry anthology in my english class. i was wondering if i could use this poem as one of the love poems in my project. and if you were to decide to let me use your poem, i was wondering if i could have your real name for pen names can be changed. thank you
soundtrack to screwups chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
you know, you are one of my most loyal fans, sticking through me with this whole thing. I'm always suprised to open my inbox and find a review with such kind words in their about my work that I'm pretty sure no one really even cares about... but there you are trying some of my stuff that i put in my stories. How amazing could you get?

I think that you're also an amazing writer. I really do. I've been sneaking around reading your stuff I find it very well done and commendable, probably better than mine. Well. I just want to know if you think that I should get back to work on writing? And if so, promise you'll read? Because... the way I see it, you write for someone. And I've been writing for too many people and if I can at least please one person and that one person is you, then that's all the reason I need to write. I just don't want to write it to not have anyone read it.

I'm never pleased pleased with my words... I'm glad that someone is.
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
*resists the urge to coo* That is so sweet. Extremely heartfelt and expressive. Good job!