Reviews for To Where You Are
Rosegirl29 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
This is a great story. I love the descriptions and the characterization of both Gin and Diox. Good job, and I hope that there will be more soon!
Paws04 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
AHH! I know its been a long time for this story, but it is very good, and I couldn't believe I had to stop reading it. I read a couple of your other stories/ poems, and honestly so far everything I've read has been great. You write with a lot of passion, and I can connect with parts of everything I've read. Hope to see more from you, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Doc W chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I love it. I can;t wait to see what happens next
cloudxtears chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
I really like this story! It's descriptive, entertaining, cute, and it's unique. I like how you dont rush everything like most stories do. Update soon please :)
The Cute Little One chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
hey this story is good _ its been awhile since ive read any of ur latest works. hope all is well with u and ill be home this weekend so get on so we can have some more lovely chats again like old times _

Max aka Tristan
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Ok, so I just realized that I never actually reviewed this, and I'm sitting here at school, just finished up with the EOC, so I'm killing time, considering that we still have almost 30 in here. But yeah. Love the story! *glares at the cliff* Yes, I know that I already know the outcome, but you should finish it! *pouts cutely* For me? Anywhoo..Lots of love Dear!
Tayla Danaher chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Please, please continue the story!
pianomasterette chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
that was an interesting start an all..but I'm DEATHLY afraid of spiders! eek!
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
*pouts at the cliff hanger* I love the story though. *votes for an update* Lots of love Me